BOE Letter Regarding Branch Visit

by pixel 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WTBTS: The branch office is in the process of negotiating price discounts for most of the equipment noted below.

Translation: We're getting a cut.

• Splash
    Splash

nonjwspouse I'd like to see which of those tech companies they invested in. ;) My bet, each one that is used.

In the UK they have a national arrangement for Global4Solutions to be the ISP of choice.

Splash

• jgnat
    jgnat

What, no wi-fi?

wi-fi

My poor granddaughter. Her parents have caught on to her ways and they got her cell service without a data plan. It's wi-fi or nothing. My daughter's reasoning, why should my child have a better plan than I do?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Pardon my ignorance, but am I missing something here, about some of branch meeting in NovemberÉ

• blondie
    blondie

They lacked the technology but there was a big hoop-de-doo when they reached the 1984 anniversary, special brochures and meetings. Of course it doesn't have the prophetic significance...but remember 1984 = 70 year generation from 1914, 1914 generation that would not disappear until the end came.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

OMG! Another highly hyped big EVENT! In November no less. So a "biggie" in October, the AGM, followed by another "biggie" in November. Armagedon must really be close now. Soooooooon! Smoke screens to divert our attention or maybe the gb will have made up a reason why nothing has happened in the past 100 years or even the past 2000 years for that matter.

This seems like the precurser to having many "special" meetings at the kh's. The gb will be piped into the local kh's and everybody can hear firsthand the latest prattle. The circuit assemblies have been 'phased out' and they will now be replaced with all day internet events at the local kh. The latest wtbts videos and "cableb" cartoons will be aired to the dubs at local kh's, featuring gb members. The latest 'nu-lite' and catastrophy news can be transmitted immediately to all kh's with internet access. The new movie studio that the are setting up in Warwick can now be used to produce full length "G" rated movies for all dubs. What a wonderful provision from the gb.

WOW! Praise Jah!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• steve2
    steve2

I will not be able to make the special 100th anniversary event planned for November this year; however, I have carefully planned ahead and willbe attending the 125th anniversary of 1914.

Care to join me?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I would have photoshopped Tony da Turd's face on the screen, but looking at any GB face makes me wanna puke.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I'll be attending invisibly, like my Lord Jesus.

You'll know I'm there because you won't be able to see me.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What's the BFD about a branch visit?? I mean, who gives a flying fracktard about a branch visit?!?! Emeth?!? A Watcher?!?! Anyone?!?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit