What are your turn offs in a guy or girl?

by Iamallcool 63 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I apologize everyone. I should have warned you. It's an image you can't take back and will always be imprinted on your brain. That being said, if he ever gets put in jail, he can handle three men at once. Ok, there I go again, another image you can't undo.

The biggest turnoff for me is arrogance. Arrogance is just creepy. Second would be any type of addiction. It's so hard for me to even form a habit, much less deal with a person who is addicted. Finally, laziness. I can't stand laziness for any time other than Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Rub A Dub says a woman not well trimmed south of the border

I say a man who doesn't care for woman not well trimmed south of the border (to his own individual idea of what well trimmed is) but yet has a rain forest himself scattered over the immediate area of his "meat and two veg"

• Twitch
    Twitch

Turn off: women who like to be contentious for it's own sake

• DJS
    DJS

Lamalcool,

Cool OP. I suggest doing another one and calling it: "What are you knock-out factors in a guy or a girl?" That will separate the men and women from the boys and girls!!! LOL

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Women who drip drip drip...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Women drip?

• SnailsPace2
    SnailsPace2

Hygiene - soap and water guys, every day - all over your body - do it.

Please. . . brush your teeth too . . . Please.

• jemba
    jemba

Braggers, arrogance, men constantly looking for someone 'better', no sense of humour, no lust for life, lazy, men who cant see past a pretty face or a hot body.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I say a man who doesn't care for woman not well trimmed south of the border (to his own individual idea of what well trimmed is) but yet has a rain forest himself scattered over the immediate area of his "meat and two veg"

ShirleyW ...

Both should be extremely well trimmed for my tastes (no pun intended).

Both of us really do not like hair in our food. But that's just us.

Rub a Dub

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Women who spoil their natural beauty with too much make up

Women who outline their lips then fill in with another colour

Women who shave off their eyebrows & then pencil them in with black or worse have them tatooed as a permanently surprise look

Women who believe the myth they can multi-task.............some women can but many CANNOT.

Women who believe men cannot multi-task...........some men cannot but many CAN

Women that put everything on show & then complain if they get too much male attention.

But then guys what do I know, I am a gay man..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit