What are your turn offs in a guy or girl?

by Iamallcool 63 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

Men who have too high expectations? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here so you must be talkin' to me. (Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver).

And if you are Kate, I resemble that remark.

But whoever 'she' is gets the exact same things in return that I 'expect.'

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

TOP THREE:

Narcissism. Cruelty. Inability to reason.

• Heaven
    Heaven

skeeter, holy cow! How can that guy possibly eat any food or drink any liquids? Does he have plugs for those things?!

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Tattoos on a woman. I can't put my finger on why that's a turn off for me but it is, so there.

• tiki
    tiki

skeeter - that is horrible.........it should be outlawed. not our outlaw....as in banned.

those ear things are sickening....as are piercings in places not meant for piercings........and these total body tattoos are horrendous.

some other turn-offs:

cigarette breath

body odor

sloppy obesity

butt cracks on display

snot noses and drool

men with long fingernails

noticeably missing teeth

warts

white socks with dark pants and dress shoes

brazen passing of methane through the anal aperture

...........etc etc

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

if they smell

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A girl who lifts her right buttock cheek when she farts is a real turn-off, everyone knows a Real Lady lifts her left butt cheek.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

lack of passion for life, depth, complexity in thinking, lack of depth in values and interests

a closed mind

bad hygiene/ messy grooming

pettiness, lack of compassion and empathy

lack of ambition or drive to better himself/ lack of vision or life plans and goals

lack of ability to manage money

lack of chemistry

lack of appreciation and respect for the feminine gender, including buying into stereotypes, making excuses for bad behavior based on religion or evolution-------thinking there is one, set formula for understanding all women. Viewing women as walking, talking genitals and breasts

lack of self respect

lack of commonalities in interests and views, not a turn off, but definitely a reason for disinterest in the person as more than platonic

• piztjw
    piztjw

A long list of turn-offs!

Screw their negativity!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When you get to be a certain age, you know what you want and what you don't. You realize life is short. Time and energy are at a premium. Some of us choose not to waste time dating a person we know we won't enjoy. Someone else might take my list and call it a turn on list. I know what I can live with. I stick with that.

In recent years, I have turned down 100 % of men who have asked me out. At this point in life, I have no burning need for a partner. I'm past childbearing years. I don't see marriage as a must have. I would love to have an interesting love in my life, don't get me wrong, but I am not so desperate for it that I will waste my time with men I know could never be that for me. I'll give a man a chance, though, even if he initially doesn't seem attractive to me, to get to know me in a non dating way. I won't write off a guy for petty reasons. I stay single, just as much, because I don't feel I'd be the best partner for someone right now. For the right guy though, I'd give him my time and attention if he wooed me properly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit