What are your turn offs in a guy or girl?

by Iamallcool 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I am particularly turned off by guys who ask silly questions like, "What are your turn offs?".

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Not caring about how far away a star is.....

• Stumbeline
    Stumbeline

Ignorance, no desire to learn, complaining, laziness

• Stumbeline
    Stumbeline

And I can't stand a guy who can't keep his mouth shut while eating. Or any person for that matter

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Oh my, noisy eaters and people who talk with a mouth full of food do my frickin' head in. It demonstrates (to me at least) a general arrogance, that they think a lot of themselves and very little of others.

I used to have a list as long as my arm and maybe that is one reason I never got married as I was very fussy. I think I am a bit more reasonable now though.

Dislikes:

Loud

Demanding

Unintelligent

Attention whores

Shopaholics

Alchoholics / drink reliants

Drug users

Smokers

Overweight

Whiners

Whingers

Naggers

Negative

Easily bored

Religious

Lazy

Prudes

Happy

Intelligent

Inquisitive

Thrifty

Tatoos

Rude sense of humour

Can do attitude

Logical

Gamer

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

bo

smoker

insecure

religious

not materilastic

thinking you are better then me

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

not being circumcised,

WTF? You're turned off because a guy's penis isn't mutilated? Are you for real? You should go for that guy with all the holes in his face, he's just your type doh.

• DJS
    DJS

Yadda, why does that offend you? It's her list, and she has a right to like what she likes.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Why shouldn't it offend me? If I said I was turned off by a woman who didn't have their clitoris circumcised would that be offensive? I have the right to be offended by ignorance and stupidity as much as anyone else.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

YY,

It's neither ignorant nor stupid. It's a personal preference. If I lived elsewhere and had grown up exposed to a different norm, perhaps I'd feel differently. People are allowed to have a higher level of attraction to certain physical aspects than others, without being insulted about it. I'll pass on the photo you referenced. Clean cut, to a bit of scruff is more my style :) Taye Diggs, Jack Johnson (the singer) types.

For the record, the guy I was dating at the time, warned me in advance as it had proven to be an issue for him with each girl he'd dated. You can believe what you want but this is an issue for many women I have personally known, in the U.S.

I'm well aware of FGM, which I find a sickening and different practice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit