Time to move on, my last post on JWN....

by JustHuman14 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thank you JH for being here all those years, and for your contributions to this place. I love your metaphor of this being a Harbour for us, a safe haven, and yet one day, many of us will set sail for a better life.

I wish you nothing but the very best, may you find happiness and a full and satisfying life, Good Sailing my friend !

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

justhuman - thanks for post 732.

a reply to sir82 - isn't it ironic that the person who called justhuman on what theory means on that thread does not appear to understand it himself in applying his paticular definition to every branch of science he cares to comment on - cofty Mr. know it all himself.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I wish you everything you wish for yourself....enjoy the future ......and thank you for sharing with us.

Paula

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Thanks for all of your posts and the knowledge/experience you have been able to impart on those of us who know little if anything of the org.

Best of luck!!!

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

SIR82 I must say that I admire your courage for saying what you said

There is nof enough of that taking place in the world today

• Syme
    Syme

JustHuman14,

PM me please, in your native tongue ;)

• cofty
    cofty

isn't it ironic that the person who called justhuman on what theory means on that thread does not appear to understand it himself in applying his paticular definition to every branch of science he cares to comment on - cofty Mr. know it all himself. - Ruby

I didn't call Justhuman on anything. I respectfully explained the defnition... Your insult is unfair and inappropriate.

Take care Justhuman, don't be a stranger.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit