Does Anything Go In Apostate Warfare

by HildaBingen 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

:I honestly think you should shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of shit.:

: : "Let a rotten saying not proceed out of your mouth, but whatever saying is good for building up as the need may be, that it may impart what is favorable to the hearers."

It wasn't a rotten saying. It was a fact. Now shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of shit.

Farkel

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    We would never tell intentionall false statement.

Just let me know when you would like to meet one of the several elders who constantly lied.....deliberate, big, fat lies.....intentional.....false.....prevarications. LIES

They do it all the time....then they lie about doing it.

Typical JW crap. Just like your lies here, snickerdoodle.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

What's with the "accent" she's typing with now?

Five days ago she was typing English just fine....now Hilda speak with accent....what means this? huh?

She kinda sounds like Natashia and Boris in Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Somebody being fake yes?....like WT maybe..yes?

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    "All's fair in love and war."

-Francis Edward Smedley

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    When the going get weird, the weird turn pro.

-Hunter S. Thompson

Thought this little quote fit also. LOL

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

I think my 2 month old daughter could put her thoughts into words better then this. How ridiculous.

-Rick

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    How dare you proclaim "your government and your God, like you own them. God is the God of all, not just you dubs. And the Government? You dubs are quick to brag about your rights, freedoms and benefits, but are cowards when it comes to securing those very freedoms.

I galls me no end to hear you hypoocrits claiming "YOUR GOVERNMENT," yet refuse to serve and help that government prosper or prevail in the ongoing battles for freedom.

Amen Dakota!

I really don't like attacking people personally but this person needs to sit back and shut her damn mouth since it's obvious she/it has no clue of how in the hell to even speak in an understandable way and must be way off in the head anyway claiming the stupid shit she's claiming.

-Rick

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    you know not what you talk about. jw have done mo than most to secure freedom and rights.

Examples please??? I'm waiting... waiting.. I thought not! Now SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rick

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:Hilda, if they are two different things, then why is my mother being shunned now by the congregation after she told the elders she no longer wanted to be involved in the watchtower?:

Cause she did no simply cease involvement with jw faith?

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:It wasn't a rotten saying. It was a fact.:

What you mean by fact?

:Now shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of shit.:

"A good man brings forth good out of the good treasure of his heart, but a wicked man brings forth what is wicked out of his wicked treasure; for out of the heart's abundance his mouth speaks."

Luke 6:45

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit