Does Anything Go In Apostate Warfare

by HildaBingen 61 Replies latest jw friends

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

Ex-jw also complain about theocratic warfare. They say jw lie to carry out war against satan and his system. jw never lie. use subterfuge, be inventive, be creative or subtle, yes. we never lie doh.

but the ex-jw are not bove lying. we sometimes have ex-jw email us saying they still jw. they pretend to be brother who have doubt. they really are lying. this makes us wonder whether ex-jw think anything go in apostate warfare? is it ok to lie, cheat, steal and kill in your warfare? what is your ethical system?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I seldom ever lie. I was honest when I was a witness, and I'm honest now. One thing that has changed is I don't have a prudish use of language anymore.

I honestly think you should shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of shit.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Jehovah's Witness.com Discussion Board Poll:

Hilda/Mystikool =

- NYTelecom

- MavMan

or

- ViolentAnai

---------------

My personal guess is this is NYT reincarnated.

MavMan lacks the intelligence to be so cunning. ViolentAnai is bold enough if she wants to make lunatic statement she at least does it with her own identity.

NYT rather enjoys new personas and attempting to deceive others into thinking he is someone else altogether.

Anyone remember Xenu? I rest my case.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• ballistic
    ballistic

It sounds like someone trying to get material for a Watchtower article on apostates.

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:I honestly think you should shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of shit.:

"Let a rotten saying not proceed out of your mouth, but whatever saying is good for building up as the need may be, that it may impart what is favorable to the hearers."

Ephesians 4:29

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

When I say "shut the fuck up", I am not giving you license to quote the bible, you less than worthless piece of shit.

• TheStar
    TheStar
    One thing that has changed is I don't have a prudish use of language anymore.

I honestly think you should shut the fuck up, you worthless piece of shit.

LOL @ SixofNine!! That's classic!

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:When I say "shut the fuck up", I am not giving you license to quote the bible, you less than worthless piece of shit.:

"I tell you that every unprofitable saying that men speak, they will render an account concerning it on Judgment Day; for by your words you will be declared righteous and by your words condemned."

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:I am not giving you license to quote the bible, you less than worthless piece of shit.:

You do not have to give me license to quote bible. My God and government already gave me that license.

• outcast
    outcast

Ditto what 6of9 said.

Ditto what 6of9 said.

Ditto what 6of9 said.

Ditto what 6of9 said.

Ditto what 6of9 said.

Ditto what 6of9 said.

Ditto what 6of9 said.

Leviticus 26:18

Share this

Google+