Does Anything Go In Apostate Warfare

by HildaBingen 61 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hilda
    But you acknowledged you needed to be a lawyer to understand the Watchtowers two contradictory statements!!!?
    "I not lawyer so you probably need ask brother brown bout this."

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    We are now alien residents. But our true home belong to heaven. That what Heb 11 say. man kingdom temporary.

So, is your Green Card up to date? Or, is it more like an illegal alien?

:So, no, I do not desire to retract anything, except maybe extracting my size nine boot out of your size 74 a**.:

Now that what we call love.

Just a little thing I picked up from the Watchtower. But, gleefully looking forward to the bloody destruction of any who are not of your cult is what?
  • cyrano
    cyrano

WATCHTOWER LIES ABOUT U.N. INVOLVEMENT!!

WORLD HEADQUARTERS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, NY 11201-2483 • Tel. 718 560-5000

XXXX November 1, 2001 No. XXXXX

Our purpose for registering with the Department of Public Information as a nongovernmental organization (NGO) in 1991 was to have access to research material available on health, ecological, and social problems at the United Nations library facilities. We had been using the library for many-years prior to 1991, but in that year it became necessary to register as an NGO to have continued access.

THIS IS A LIE!!

Access to the United Nations Bibliographic Information System (UNBIS) databases is freely available through UNBISnet to any Internet user. For further information contact the Data Base Manager.

One does NOT have to be registered as an NGO to have library access.

http://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/services.htm#access

Why does the watchtower LIE about this Hilda????

• cyrano
    cyrano

WATCHTOWER LIES ABOUT IT'S HISTORY!!

Why, then, do the nations not realize and accept the approach of this climax of judgment? It is because they have not heeded the world-wide advertising of Christ's return and his second presence. Since long before World War I Jehovah's witnesses pointed to 1914 as the time for this great event to occur.
    --The Watchtower, 15 June 1954, page 370, para.4

How could The Watchtower make such an untrue claim knowing full well that both prior to World War I and for at least 15 years thereafter they preached that "this great event" had occurred in 1874.

Even up unitl 1923 they believed Christ second presence occured in 1874.

The Scriptures show that the second presence [of the Lord] was due in 1874 ...This proof shows that the Lord has been present since 1874.
    --The Watch Tower, 1 March 1923, page 67

Why does the watchtower LIE about this Hilda????

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hildabingen: Sad and silly post of yours. The JWs truly live in a fantasy world where they think they are the center of the universe ... when in fact they are merely eating their own mental vomit.

The Watchtower leadership are "Proven" liars ... it is well documented just using their own silly comic-book literature.

Ex-JWs come in all flavors ... some are idiots most are good. I would trust an ex-JW any day of the week over any JW.

• SYN
    SYN

Is it just me, or is HildaBlingBling becoming more & more incoherent with time? A week from now we're not gonna understand a word she's sayin'...LOL

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• terafera
    terafera

Thats what I was thinking, SYN! LOL

A few weeks ago he/she/it was alot more coherent, now it looks like a drugged up alcoholic drivel!

Aaaahhh...entertainment!

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Before I read any of the posts (including the initial) I want to say that I do not use what is equal to "spiritual warfare." I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LYING IS RIGHT IN ANY SITUATION. Nuff said, I will now read the posts...

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Interesting observation here. Hilda states s/he does not have a grasp of the English language (granted, there are many in the U.S. that don't) but Hilda proclaims being from another country with a limited grasp of English. What I find interesting is this comment:

The other talk bout those who "deliberately rejecting the faith and beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses." Two different thangs.

Hilda in Christ

I hope I did that right. haha.

Anyway, Hilda used a very US slang term of "thangs"

Makes you wonder, huh?

Edited for using the wrong word in the quote.

• KPL
    KPL

Hilda, Why are you suddenly pretending you don't speak english well? you seemed to do fine in previous posts.

Quote:
    I once had a friend who had racial epithets hurled at her by a white man. He was not the only one who showed himself to be a racist. She also went to get a job at a huge prominent corporation in a prosperous country and she did not get the job because she was a certain color. She knows this is the case because the company later got in trouble for discriminationagainstwomen and people of color and were punished by their government.
    From these incidents, I conclude racism is a big problem in the country I am talking about. Do not tell me it is all in my head. White folks are biggots. I have the experience and stats to prove it, hon.

Hilda in Christ

You can serve God without serving the
    "Organization"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit