There Was No First Human

by cofty 266 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atrapado
    atrapado

Viviane we never said analyze why some could mate with others. The point was that if you can define human you can find the first human. Mate was just one example it might not work or prove accurate.

So what if population A evolved faster than B. Even if B produced humans eventually if A produced humans first thats the winner. It doesn't matter if they lived on the same timeline that was not the problem presented. For my example tests between population A and B are irrelevant, the test would be from current population and a few thousand years to the rest.

• cofty
    cofty

atrapado - I really have no idea any more what your point is. Have you?

Do you actually read replies and think about them?

• atrapado
    atrapado

Yes 10,000 is arbitrary it was a suggestion just go far back enough where you and I agreed they are still humans and used that sample to create a criteria that includes all humans and everyone that has died in the last X years. Where X is a number we agree they are still humans.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Viviane we never said analyze why some could mate with others. The point was that if you can define human you can find the first human. Mate was just one example it might not work or prove accurate.

No, you still wouldn't find the first human. You would find A human.

So what if population A evolved faster than B. Even if B produced humans eventually if A produced humans first thats the winner. It doesn't matter if they lived on the same timeline that was not the problem presented. For my example tests between population A and B are irrelevant, the test would be from current population and a few thousand years to the rest.

It actually matters because you're test to determine "Is human?" just gave contradictory results from the group that you defined all as human.

• cofty
    cofty

atrapado - As Wolfgang Pauli famously said "You are not only not right, you are not even wrong".

Please pause for a while. Go back a few pages and read all the replies to your point and think about it. You are hijacking a thread with something that has been answered thoroughly by ignoring the answers.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Because Vivianne, according to Scientists, 10,000 years ago, it was the real leap for human evolution, when we started have the Neolithic settlements, and Homo Sapiens, started creating the first human society. But again that's what mainstream scientists believe, or, want us to believe!

• cofty
    cofty

No JustHuman that's woefully wrong. "The Human Revolution" dates from Africa around 200 000 years ago.

• atrapado
    atrapado

cofty first I though we agreed so if you really want me to answer you question please elavorate. Also what is thinking? Can you please show me the way. Can you please please please teach me how to think. I am sorry am just an idiot that writes stupid things excluse my ignorance please.

• cofty
    cofty

atrapado - You are rubbish at sarcasm.

What part of..

1. We cannot neatly define Homo sapien

and

2. Evolution is about populations NOT individuals

do you disagree with?

• atrapado
    atrapado

Viviane the test would be applied to all ancestors of every human living today and the ancestors of last X(10,000) years. Since you would test all you would find the first human not just A human.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit