G.B. ARRANGED A MEMORIAL WITHOUT EMBLEMS!

by The Searcher 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Some of the comments on the blog shows that the WT can make changes to something as sacred as the memorial without notice and the sheep will blindly follow thinking this must be God's direction....not understanding why is not a reason to disobey...

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Guess it insures that no one partakes " unworthily" and a way to control numbers. I wonder how many congregations were without emblems.

I could understand them not wanting to pass emblems from person-to-person because of ebola virus. Guess they could have all stayed home.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't have a G-mail account. If I did, I would add:

AMAZING! What a show of love for the brotherhood on the part of the Faithful Slave! They actually changed Chrst Jesus' directives that have stood for thousands of years! No emblems and celebrated on the wrong day! This shows the truly progressive nature of the Organization. More importantly, it shows the very real authority that the Faithful Slave wields right NOW. This is all the more reason for us to keep pace with the Organization, and always be ready to obey!

Would someone please post that?

DD

• Island Man
    Island Man

So they can be reasonable and disobey Jesus' explicit command to pass the bread and the wine and partake, so as to prevent loss of life to Ebola; but they can't show similar reasonableness by getting a life-saving blood transfusion to save a life, despite there being no explicit injunction against blood transfusions in scripture? Such hypocrites!

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Marked...

This is freaking unbelievable...

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

Wow!!! Marking this one, very intresting.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

I wrote a comment to her post, but doubt it would be there for long. She's a quite famous missionary with 7000+ likes facebook fan page.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I think they feared a media outrage and blame at causing a spread of the outbreak.

Thry protect the brand so much nowadays, there is no way the old WT would have done that.

They could have told them all to do it at their own homes....but no a public display was important?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit