Donation Changes-Elders Meeting

by XBEHERE 28 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am glad I never "qualified."

DD

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

kate I have compartmentalized my "service" as an elder and I am honestly trying to be as helpful to people as I can. The JW's in my hall can sense that I am a little different I hear so many comments like "you are so understanding" "you are one of the cool elders" etc. etc.

I know that this is a cop out and pretty much I am living a lie but its what I feel I have to do in order to maintain my family situation. I really wish I had the "balls" to do what some on here have and just come clean to my wife and kids but I dont think it would end well for me. The loss of my family would break my heart.

As for the meeting we had... they will never say what they really feel, because like me, they know it would be the end. Some of them truly are deluded and convinced that GB is God. So sad but hey its their choice.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

XBEHERE - appreciate your insights from behind the door of "the back room."

• pontoon
    pontoon

XBEHERE can you say what region of the world you are in??

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Pontoon- I am in the U.S. East of the Rockies to be a little more specific.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Just thinking for any BOE that has actively serving bethelites on the body it will be harder to not follow direction, hang on to some extra $$, express any negitive comments, bethelites on BOEs are usually 100% tow the company line

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

You are right about that...I used to be one of those tow the liner's. The feeling that I got during that meeting was that our BOE would do as told, period. This is the scary part of this cult, nobody openly questions anything the CCJW says and remains in for very long. Your family will be told that you are satanic and to shun you. Ex- Elders are treated worse than publishers in many cases since they "should know better.."

• heathen
    heathen

so goes their mortgage racket ... the poor really need a building , huh? I think there are things way more important than that , the religion itself is only supposed to appeal to the poor , I can not see the need for owning buildings anyway , for a 2 hour meeting you are supposed to come up with all kinds of money ? complete scam to me

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

XBEHERE: This is the scary part of this cult, nobody openly questions anything the CCJW says and remains in for very long.

Exactly!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There is even more Dumbing Down ahead for JW`s..

In the Future..

Before the Public can have a WBT$ Bible Study with JW`s..

...........They Will Be Required To Be..........................Your Ready To Study,To Become A JW..

....Slapped Stupid With A Large Wet Fish............................................LOL!!..

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lllumr95qg1qd4jmyo1_400.gif....................

........................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit