136th Gilead Class Graduates-JW.Org

by Brother Mike 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

I just found this video they released on their official website. Sorry if this was already posted. (If not I thought some might have some thoughts about it)

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/events/bible-school-of-gilead-class-136/

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Do they still send out these guys to remote disease ridden places ? I thought they had stopped that ? I see no mention of what the 48 are going to be assigned to ?????

• PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix

Why is there a car on stage in one of those pictures?

Edit - they were demonstrating an experience.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Only one couple ignorant enough to do this from the USA

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

The missionary program of years gone by is over. Certian couples from around the world apply and are accepted for Gilead school. When they 'graduate' they return to their home countries.

I think of this school as an intense programming session for people who have dedicate their lives to the Org. When they return to their homes, they can now confidently represent JW.org.

ginger

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It's funny, 25 years a JW and I always used to look at the gilead photo and article annually in the magazines when bored on a Sunday morning.

Not once did I equate that ministry school as some kind of equivelant to a university, but looking on it now as a non JW who is about to graduate a real educational instituion, I realise what they were/are trying to do ......it was a WT university degree.......and wow did that concept flop.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

You can no longer apply for gilead. You must be invited.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I wish them all well. They all seem like nice people. They are sacrificing a lot for their beliefs. I hope it works out for them.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Oh, oh, oh. Twenty-two couples with an average age of 38.5 years old.

These poor kids.

There are 22 females that have been brainwashed to put their yearnings for motherhood, aside.

They think they will have all "paradise" to make babies.

They have been lied to. They are in religiously inspired, fantasyland .

If any of those 22 men want to be "daddy's", what has been their training to provide financially for a wife, children and a warm, safe home, for all?

These 22 couples, with their picture and names beneath are being touted by JW.org as this years WT shining stars.

No, no, no!

They are being used as Watch Tower sales recruiters.

There is no honor in that.

LoisLane

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Amazing though how they're still pushing the forgoing of good paying jobs and college. A cult if ever there was one.

Isaac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit