136th Gilead Class Graduates-JW.Org

by Brother Mike 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• fiddler
    fiddler

Most of the graduates are from either Africa or politically upset places (probably better ways to phrase that). As was pointed out, only one couple from USA and one from Canada. None from the UK. Hmm....interesting demographics.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

With the recent departure of Guy Pierce, it's interesting to look at the various speakers and wonder if his replacement is on show there.

They all look like likely candidates.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Having their love and sincerity for their faith hijacked and exploited by the self-appointed gods of Brooklyn, makes your heart go out to those poor souls.

Even the apostle Paul mitigated Eve's big mistake by saying that she was "thoroughly deceived". (1 Timothy 2:14) Those poor graduates have been no less deceived than many of us here have been. Perhaps in the future some will end up here with us!

The scripted talks which required frequent reading, as well as the fake sincerity in the voices of the hierarchy, only goes to show that these men don't practice what they preach - READ AND APPLY YOUR OWN MINISTRY SCHOOL BOOK, and learn how to be sincere!

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

" 25 years a JW and I always used to look at the gilead photo and article annually in the magazines when bored on a Sunday morning."

I would always look at the picture and the cute chicks and think "Rats, they are all married".

• KateWild
    KateWild

I used to read the article each year with interest. I thought they were doing a fine job and having rich spiritual rewards. But now I feel sorry for them. as it has been already stated, they are just recruiting for a cult. Kate xx

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Guess what? WT diplomas you can obtain faster and is of the same quality than any other graduation in the world.

The school’s curriculum of studies is a full program offering 26 weeks of higher, college-level training equivalent to one year in secular colleges or universities.

w55 11/15 p. 684

• Zoos
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

My wife was there. You would think that she had been raptured!! Tears flowed as Kingdum Maladies were sung!! Praise Jehoober's anointed one the Christ collective SLAVE!!!

DD

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

"If you had not accepted the truth, you would to this day be hopeless and unhappy." - William Malenfent (surely a future GB candidate)

This is truly the biggest lie of all, and one of the scare tactics that keeps people in.

Black and White Thinking and Emotional Control all neatly wrapped up into one short sentence.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"Sorry if this was already posted."

Already posted? Well yes, it was - on jw.org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit