THE GRAND APOSTATE "WALKOUT" - January 1, 2015

by RagingBull 55 Replies latest jw friends

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I feel fully CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE in just quitting SUDDENLY. Personally I feel this will have the biggest impact.

That is a great idea. Shaking hands and saying goodbye without yet being DA'd/DF'd would be memorable for those to whom you do so.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Speaking of waiting, there was a bunch of humans waiting out side the Ark incase like Noah stated it did start to rain. Unfortunalty it took Noah so long to load all the insects and animals that the humans waiting had all died, so don't wait live your life.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Correct me if I am wrong , but aren`t their hundreds , if not thousands of sites on the internet set up by ex-witnesses world wide ?

It would be great if somebody could co-ordinate most , if not all these sites to send a letter of dis-association , or a letter of protest , regardless of whether you have done so in the past , been dis-fellowshipped , just faded and left , or whatever , and send a letter of dis-association , or a letter of protest , to the world headquarters of the Watchtower Society in a particular month , eg October 2014 , or Januaryy 2015 , as examples .

And if successful with that , make sure the Guiness Book Of Records takes note of the campaign .

The protest could be something like " 100 years of false prophecys and Doctrinal Flip Flops regarding Armageddon and A promised New World That never Eventuates "

smiddy

Maybe we could even add: While THEY rake in Millions of $$$$$ selling real estate around the world.

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Within 6 weeks of finding out TTATT and having made plans for this summer to be our last convention we've simply stopped going now! Our circumstances allowed us to take this immediate step and were so glad we did. It's been around 5 weeks since our last meeting and we couldn't be happier. We feel a sense of freedom we could only have dreamt of before. We no longer have this sense of guilt and worry about day to day decisions. I hope this decision brings you all the happiness in the world RB

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

berrygerry:

I feel fully CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE in just quitting SUDDENLY. Personally I feel this will have the biggest impact.

That is a great idea. Shaking hands and saying goodbye without yet being DA'd/DF'd would be memorable for those to whom you do so.

Congrats on planning your personal Independence Day, Raging Bull! Mine was July 4, 2011. For those who are ready to walk away, why not consider October 5th? Right after the Annual Meeting just say your good-byes and take your leave.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds like an attempt to herd cats.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit