THE GRAND APOSTATE "WALKOUT" - January 1, 2015

by RagingBull 55 Replies latest jw friends

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

After knowing TTATT for many years now...I had made up my mind long ago that after 2014, I would no-longer subject myself to the boredom, pain, and frustration of following this CULT...the WT...the BORG.

So...I made up my mind that since the WTBTS/GB makes such a big deal as to the "significance" of the year 1914 and this year 2014, there can be no greater time for me to LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND. I daydreamed of how AWESOME and TELLING it would be if EVERYONE that COULD ( because I do know that some have personal circumstances of their own, as I did too) WOULD JUST .... WALKOUT...never to attend/step foot in a KINGDOM HALL from that moment ON.

INDEPENDENCE DAY of sorts? I think so. There is too much EVIDENCE, too many VIDEOS, blogs, books, news reports and lawsuits for me to keep lying to myself. I've become so numb to the power of the WT, that I know LAUGH whenever I read the material. When I view these men as JUST MEN. I wonder "HOW CAN I, A GROWN ADULT ALLOW MYSELF TO... LIVE FOR OTHERS????" I can no longer do this. I WILL no longer do this. I cannot be FORCED, THREATENED, or COERCED to "MEET WITH THE BROTHERS" and have a JC HEARING.

JANUARY 1st, 2015 - I TAKE BACK MY POWER AND ENERGY. MY LIFE. FREE FROM GUILT. FREE FROM JUDGEMENT FROM OTHER "IMPERFECT MEN" WHO ARE SPECIAL BECAUSE THEY SAY SO with NO EVIDENCE, and EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE AND OBEY.

Sunday, January 4 2015 begins a new era for me. On that day, the JWs will lose a member...I wonder how many more seats will be empty that day. 2014 will have come and gone...and the WT will still be trying to rake in the doe. And I will care no more.

RB

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Hi. I'm happy for you :)

I made such "vows" in the near past but ultimately never could live up to them due to the circumstances. I do hope you'll succeed and will be able to live your life the way you want and not the way they want you to.

• Londo111
    Londo111

2015 is also 40 years since 1975. A perfect year to exit, a Biblical generation that shall not overlap before all these things occur.

• a watcher
    a watcher

Londo, better wait until the END of 2015.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Look around you at other ways to live a fuller and more productive life,

and one connected to community and more in line with what the Bible

says Christians are really supposed to be doing with their lives.

Hint: passing out magazines and underlining text is not what Jesus died

for you to be able to do. Actually try reading the Gospels on your own.

THINK about what you read, with no outside influence of books or magazines.

Think about your life and your talents and what you could contribute to others

to the planet and to your community. Jesus said "I came that you could have

life and have it more abundantly " Does "abundance" describe your life ?

Are you stuck based on FEAR ? Fear of what others think?

Fear of being punished ? Fear your friends will abandon you ?

Fear your family will turn their back on you ?

Do you really think that is love ?

Fear there is "nothing out there" ?

In fact; you, are where there is "nothing".

In a closed, isolated, community of people disconnected from

any real understanding of what Jesus Christ said.

• Satanus
    Satanus

As the captain of your own ship, you may also change the date of your walkout. You could make it for any time that suits you, be it later, or sooner.

S

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

You don't have to have a specific date in mind. If you see a 'hole in the fence' and your circumstances are favorable, just go and make a run for it!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Watchter: I'm already gone!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Congratulations at being at peace with your decision, RagingBull!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Why not just leave now?? The 1914/2014 dates are complete bullshit anyway. Why buy into it any longer??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit