THE GRAND APOSTATE "WALKOUT" - January 1, 2015

by RagingBull 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Its a good decision setting a date for leaving un evel org. But how do you coop with your own conscience. I mean doing the service holding speeches, saying prayor, and all that knowing that you are a lier?

For me I suffered from 4 hearth attacks and a severe depression. This before I realised that I could not longer be associated with a bunch of liers, impostors, and hypocrites.

Bugbear

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

@bugbear - They lied to me,... so... fuck'em. How's that?

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

@JohnAmos - Because this forum is mainly geared toward JWs and ExJWs, the terminology I use is not new to most.

I will explain what I mean to you, so that you are no longer confused. "Physically Out", means - no longer taking up a seat in the Kingdom Hall, no more Attending Conventions, the Memorial, or Assemblies. "Mentally Out" - means lots of eye-rolling at what's being said from the platform, because I know TTATT.

Knowing TTATT is a real thing. It isn't even Rocket Science.

I don't know where you stand. You copy/paste NWT (a lot of it) to try and "enlighten" me. But, I'm well aware for the Bible and what it says. You must be of the "Wait and See" class. :) the fact that you said "don't you know Jehovah and Jesus" made me tune the rest of it out.

Nothing you say will make me OUT myself sooner or later. See, the WT tells people what to do, how and when to do it. What I'm saying is...I've made up my mind to do what I want, when I want. I don't give a shit about what the Bible - (that man has given you) or anyone else says. I'm a grown man.

Are you out? or IN? what is your position as of right now?

• steve2
    steve2

And, just in case the end comes before then, you could still make it. Phew! That was close...just when I was threatening to leave.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

I would bet everyone's life savings that the END will NOT come. I'm not on JW/Armeggedon time line. The point of my staying thru the rest of this year, is to prove that time keeps going and 1914, 1925, 1935, 1975, 2014 means nothing.

I do wonder why some here still hide although they are OUT of the org completely. I'm not going to care when I'm out.

• steve2
    steve2

Why set a date for leaving when it's more freeing to set a date for your return? In my own case, the date of my return is the 12th of Never? " And that's a long, long time" ( apologies to Mr Johnny Mathis ).

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

What you are suggesting is a copy of the Moratorium Against the War in Viet Nam. I walked out of school with classmates and teachers. The elites in America, CEOs, Ivy League students turned against the war early. Politicians such as Spiro Agnew suggested we were effete snobs, not representative of America. A seminary student came up with the idea that across America Americans would walk out of jobs, class, etc. for ten minutes on a certain date at a certain time. I found it nerve wracking on the day b/c I did not want to walk out alone. Millions walked out in every state.

There was a massive all star rock concert at Madison Square Garden the night before.

The problem is that you have to know how many are likely to join the action. If four people walk out, it will strength the WT. It took many months to organize the moratorium. Another protest idea that may work with the Witnesses is a Teach-In.

Best of luck. I don't know how you can stand it until 1/1.

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

I'm in with you RagingBull! It is past time I set a date to fade out of this evil hole of an organization, and climb into the light. I can already feel the excitement! By January 1st or sooner, actually I would like to be out of here by October. I am going to busy, got 5 months to get ready. Let me know if you actually start a movement for a specific day.

Freedom, love

WIT?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I don't attend meetings, I already "walked out." However, how about January 4, 2015. That, is on a Sunday.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

ahead of schedule!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit