No wonder they hate apostates!!

by ILoveTTATT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

At a recent CO visit this year, From the stage the CO said, "Friends we must protect our young ones from Satan's system.. We are losing 7 out of 10 of our Young ones to the world!"

Thats 70% of kids raised in the Org leaving at some point.. As far as I know, that is the PRIMARY source of new Baptisms.

I would be shocked if they were not already experiencing YOU decreases in Publishers.

I would be more shocked, if they ever reported a loss.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Atheists need there own site, with a big sign saying "We are Atheists" I know, I know, this is an open board, but what is the intent here ? Are we not trying to facilitate others to freedom ? - villiagegirl

When I first came to this site I got lots of encouragement help and support. A lot was provided by Atheists. I am not an Atheist but I had good debates and still do with atheists. You can't debate with someone that agrees with you.

Villiagegirl,

Everytime I have addressed a comment to you, you have not responded to my knowledge. I don't expect you to respond to this either. I disagree with you that Atheists should have their own site. xJWs can help xJWs regardless of atheistic beliefs.

Kate xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

Villagegirl many of us Atheists on this board came here as believers. We then learned to think and reason for ourselves and came to realisation thyat god is a construct of myth. Only the deluded continue to believe.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Atheists need there own site, with a big sign saying "We are Atheists".I know, I know, this is an open board, but what is the intent here ? Are we not trying to facilitate others to freedom ? Does anyone really believe going up to person holding a Bible and saying, "There is no God" is going to be an effective argument for that person ? There seems to be zero tolerance for spirituality in any form from Atheists.

Wow, talk about misrepresenting people.

• bigmac
    bigmac

I have objected to the presence here of Athesist

Village Girl--your objection is noted. also--so is the length of your membership here. but do remember--we atheists treat men and women equally--unlike that cult

i am an atheist--and very happy with it---unlike my youth wasted in that cult.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

yay!! very few took interest in my post until it got derailed into another atheist/believer debate... geez... -.-

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

ILoveTTATT - yay!! very few took interest in my post until it got derailed into another atheist/believer debate... geez... -.-

Hi ILoveTTATT, The WTBTS's BITE control leaves an indelible mark on some JWs/exJWs (e.g., low compasion, not listening to others, and telling people what/how to think). Healing takes time for some people.

You can choose to view this "derail" as an opportunity to turn around this thread (if you choose) by learning how to improve or practise your listening and interpersonal skills to help build trust in others on JWN.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Heaven
    Heaven

Aging is another enemy of Botchtower. My Father was diagnosed with dementia in 2011. He hasn't given them anymore money since then as I am now in charge of his money.

There will be no more money flowing to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund from his wallet.

• Heaven
    Heaven

objectivetruth said: At a recent CO visit this year, From the stage the CO said, "Friends we must protect our young ones from Satan's system.. We are losing 7 out of 10 of our Young ones to the world!"

So it looks like the statement from the CO in my Dad's area back in 2010 is still holding true. He told my Dad "The young ones are leaving in droves."

I've always maintained that if this organization was the be all and end all to everything, why is it so small compared to the rest of the world's population? Why aren't people lining up to get in?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Education bad.

Money bad.

Success bad.

Recreation bad.

Dancing bad.

Tight pants bad.

Questions bad.

Thinking bad.

Career bad.

Children bad.

Marriage bad.

Sex bad.

TV bad.

Games bad.

Sports bad.

Music bad.

Internet bad.

Phones bad.

Texting bad.

Normal people bad.

Neighbors bad.

Pets bad.

Fashion bad.

Vacation bad.

Social media bad.

Athetits really bad!!

God good.

Field service good.

Doing more good.

Doing more still good.

Doing all you can good.

Meetings good.

Clean toilets good.

Wash windows good.

Donate money good.

Donate more money good.

Serve us good.

What ever could be the problem with these kids...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit