No wonder they hate apostates!!

by ILoveTTATT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Comatose you forgot video games that aren't mario kart: bad

• Comatose
    Comatose

Mario Kart bad.

Throwing shells at other players violent bad.

Racing fosters competition bad.

Self glory from win bad.

• Comatose
  • DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

How many years until the first pioneering themed video gamed/app? I'm willing to put money on in the next 3 years. There's already a ministry themed board game that my mum tried to get me to play with her that was terrible (obviously)

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Can't Leave,

I am NOT deluded in the least. Furthermore, such a remark is insulting. I will test myself against you any day.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You can't lose something you never had.

• nugget
    nugget

I agree with the original premise that the society is a business and Apostates inhibit growth and thus reduce money coming in. I have noticed that the amount of time and attention devoted to financial matters seems to have increased of late. The society has reduced talk of expanding since the number of Branch offices has reduced. Despite this reduction in buildings the society never has the money to fund new buiulding projects but instead keeps calling on the Brothers and sisters to provide parts and labour. It has stopped talk about never begging for money because quite frankly all it ever does is beg for money. It has gone from widows mites to personnal pledges and monthly commitments.

It has kept it's members ignorant and ill informed so in the main they have lower earning potential, this means that every member has to be milked to get the maximum return. Since the return on each member is low then each loss is significant.

Apostates are tenacious, they are out there and often driven by a zeal that witnesses lack. Because they are often treated unjustly and cruely by their old religion their stories have an impact. The society has created it's own demons and has only themselves to blame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit