2014-03-29 BOE CONFIDENTIALS PDF Adjustment to financing Kingdom Hall and Assembly Hall construction worldwide

by WatchTower87 58 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

C O N F I D E N T I A L :

2014-03-29 Adjustment to financing Kingdom Hall and Assembly Hall construction worldwide

PDF VERSION: http://adf.ly/juXNC

Instruction: press the 'skip ad' button top right, you should then see the download screen more easily

NO VIRUS ;-)

Good Read!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Excellent ! I have wanted to see this in original form ever since we heard of it .....Thank you

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

You are the MAN! Way to Go!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Silly questions time: Are the Italian heading and Italian CCoJWs signature originally on this English letter? IOW, this is from the Italian branch to English-speaking congregations? So this isn't just being implemented only in the U.S. but globally? Just double-checking.

And thank you!

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Stupid question: Why do they tell the elders to destroy the letter that was sent in 2009?

The December 7, 2009, letter to all congregations should be removed from the congregation permanent file of policy letters and be destroyed.

• blondie
    blondie

I get a vrius message and can't download.

• Watchtower-Free
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Thanks!

Is this the exact same letter in the US and UK?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I also get a virus message when trying to download ... and a severe anal itch.

Rub a Dub

• baltar447
    baltar447

Could it be that the letterheads might be their way of sourcing the PDF file? To track down the leak?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit