Did You Go To The Memorial?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

Now the wine.

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

Nah...can't bring myslf to go. I find that going to the Memorial makes them feel that they still have a hold or that deep down, you still believe.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Garyneal did you smell the wine? barf!

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Have never went back for a Memorial since I left the cult. This makes 19 in a row missed for me.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Gary

Now you get to greet everyone for a five minute social time then home you go! Yeah it time to smile real big and do the Memorial dance!

It is over! It is over! It is over!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I travelled the country on a train today, all evening looking at the full moon through the window of the carriage...... I have said it several times, but again the pagan foundations of such rituals are so obvious now...

A full moon....

The blood and body of a god....

The blood and bones being passed & consumed by those chosen by a greater god....

So gods, full moons, drinking blood, and ritual....erm "Hello y'all, tis probably pagan!"

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Snare&rackett I do a little crazy JW reply!

False gods do not eat bitter herbs therefore it is a celibration for the true God Jesus!

• minimus
    minimus

Gary, are you saying the prayer, yet?

• monis1
    monis1

i am about to enjoy a nice crab dinner as we speak. it is number two missed for me and the mister. couldnt be happier

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

snare,

By pagan do you mean the organisation-People Against Goodness And Normalcy? (PAGAN)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit