Tips on removing all faults/dented Jello mold

by rebel8 16 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I need some. Thanks in advance

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Faults and deficits are what makes us human. Let your freak flag fly!

zed

• rebel8
    rebel8

I reject that advice. Next, please! Tips on removing imperfections. I suffer from the dented Jello mold.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

My Jello hasn't "set" yet.

Thus, the "dent" in my mold is of no consequence.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

Go to the gym

• finally awake
    finally awake

ignore the dent and frost over it with extra whipped cream

• blondie
    blondie

The dented pan

[-]

Remember the dented pan that produced loaves of bread that all showed the imperfection, the lovely illustration that showed why we supposedly all inherited imperfection from our first parents Adam and Eve. It always kind of bothered me because parents who were born healthy and then maybe acquired a "dent" such as loosing a limb in an accident were still able to produce children with all their limbs. So is a person missing a limb imperfect in that sense and why doesn't the "dent" show up in the offspring as something imperfect can never produce something apparently perfect as the mould is wrong.

I have a relative who has an artificial leg, due to amputation following injury, he had 3 children who are all healthy and physically normal as one would expect.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Does bread baked in a dented pan taste any different?

Does it not provide the same nutritional value as the so-called "perfect bread"?

Whether the pan has the trademarked "Jehovah" or the generic brand "Sinner" stamped in the bottom - it's all just irrlevant branding that doesn't change the flavor or quality of the bread.

Perfect = uniformity. Perfect = clones of a singular. That's not really what DNA is great at, and it's not what reality tends to reward. Reality often rewards life based on differences*.

- Lime

* Not applicable to zebras.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I still have a dented sponge flan tin that I threw accross the kitchen at my young husband all those years ago. Wow, we had some wonderful rows then! Fortunately it hit the wall and not him.

• prologos
    prologos

You are special, according to blondi's post above, we others others are made of Bread, not unleavend though, like at the memorial, not dented-mold-deficient.

seriouly though, wt writers got the illustration, got the story wrong, a story that is wrong in itself.

The FALL was noy a denting event. proof:

longer life for humans depended not on a perrfect mold, but on the OTHER fruit, the one from the LIFE-tree,

which was free,

but later blocked.

It's not the shape your in that is imperfect, it is the ingredients, missing the perfection - tree - powder.

if moses, the wt can spin a yarn, so can wee, about the tree.

have you ever watched male dogs around trees? so

dented bread pans are bed-pans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit