Tips on removing all faults/dented Jello mold

by rebel8 16 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

if you are really talking about a jello mold, I suggest a rubber mallet or jewelers hammer and start on carpeting or something soft, work up to harder surfaces as needed. Like repairing a dent in a car, hammer it out.

If your post is some analogy to life I suggest you are perfect as you are, no hammer needed, if memory serves you have had quite enough hammering in your life already.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Thanks. Yes I've had a lot of hammering but perhaps not the kind to remove some of my personality flaws. And I'd like a rubber mallet that can remove my bluntness. It does not serve me well most times. It gets me into trouble.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Being "imperfect" is what it means to be human.

If you have "flaws" that cause you "trouble," then you need to change your behavior.

I'm not trying to be flip, but based on your last post, it sounds like you need to develop what is commonly called in the vernacular, a brain-mouth filter.

Try to develop the habit of thinking before you speak. Ask yourself, "Do I really need to say that? Do I need to say it THAT way?"

• Oubliette
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

There's always this:

more BMF

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Ok, jokes aside (I apparently also lack a BMF), here is an article which you might find helpful, regardless of whether or not you have Asperger's:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Part of my fade specifically involved realizing that "perfection" a) doesn't really exist, and b) if it did, it would probably be overrated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit