Gerritt Loesch life story .... Total hypocrisy

by Skinnedsheep 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

I just finished reading this article on JW.org.

What a grand delusion he weaves - and believes. It's the age old JW story of a single 'worldly' guy who hears the 'truth' and decides to devote his whole life to the organization.

How many times have we heard the stories of sleeping with out any heat, trudging through snow at night to use the outhouse, relying on the 'brothers' to support you - all sacrifices in order to pioneer. If you tell a line of b.s. enough, you'll eventually believe it.

The comment that he didn't take a taxi to the brother's home - where he'd be staying while 'serving' the congregation - and walked instead because he didn't want to appear uppity ... I think I just gagged a little.

I'm suprised his arm isn't broken ... after patting himself on the back so much!

ginger

• BU2B
    BU2B

ADCMS- I have seen that before, but I have now saved it and will read it with my wife. I need to see her thoughts on it and if she can see ANY hypocricy. I doubt it. But regardless, I need to get more agressive.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Small authoritarian regimes have always decried large ones whilst simultaneously emulating them.

Honestly, I don't think they can help it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The nerve of Loesch finding fault with the Catholic Church for basing many of its beliefs on one 'unscriptural' doctrine!

Loesch says on Page 19 (first paragraph), under the sub-heading 'Learning About The True Holy Father In Heaven':

'No wonder that for many Catholics the teaching of apostolic succession is the most important teaching, since the correctness or incorrectness of other Catholic teachings hinges on it!

What about 1914?

Forget that no where in the Bible is the year 1914 mentioned! The fact is that for the GB and the Watchtower religion-the unscriptural teaching of 1914 is in fact the most important teaching. The correctness or incorrectness of other Watchtower teachings hinges on 1914!

Bottomline....Watchtower has to fight 'tooth & nail' to hang onto its teaching of 1914 cause soo much rides on it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gerritt Losch life story .... Total hypocrisy

....................................................................All in All Your Just

..............................................................Another Pope In The Wall

.......http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/63/fd/70/63fd70c71b605ac921a5e1d6fe1beb98.jpg

.....................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

OUTLAW - that is great! I think Rogers Waters would be proud. . . .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks BOC!..

I thought it fit perfectly!..

.......................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

How about this part

When I visited the priest, he could not answer my questions, but he pulled from his shelf a book on Catholic doctrine that dealt with apostolic succession. I took it home, as he suggested, read it, and returned with more questions. Finally the priest, not being able to answer my questions, said: “I cannot convince you, and you cannot convince me. . . . I wish you the best!” He did not want to have any more discussions with me.

...or....

How about this part

When I visited the priest elder, he could not answer my questions [using just the Bible], but he pulled from his shelf a book on Catholic doctrine Watchtower that dealt with apostolic succession the Overlapping Generations. I took it home, as he suggested, read it, and returned with more questions. Finally the priest elder, not being able to answer my questions, said: “I cannot convince you, and you cannot convince me. . . . I wish you the best let's schedule a Judical Committee Meeting with two more elders to see if you're guilty of apostacy!” He did not want to have any more discussions with me.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Respectful....that was perfectly on point. Thanks!

PLEASE will you wonderful lurkers pay attention??

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

At least he rocks a good Elvis hair style...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit