Gerritt Loesch life story .... Total hypocrisy

by Skinnedsheep 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

I read the story during the today droning - on of the Apostate article discussion. I can relate to the countryside, truly beautiful.

His father, who he never knew, was killed as a nazi soldier on the Russian front in 1943. (Stalingrad?).so:

in the last paragraph this gem: "-- I also look forward to observing FROM HEAVEN the earthly resurrection and at last FINDING my physical father."

"Finding" him reminds me of Jesus saying- as reported- to the man killed besides him: "--You will be with me in paradise--", like a handshake between heaven and earth. and

page 20, top right paragraph. "- We got married----and were ALLOWED to continue in the travelling work together." wow!- how gracious by the higher ups, and how obidient to be THANKFUL to be allowed to work together. Absolute obedience required.

There is this endless repetition of SERVING here and there and as this and that, now SERVING on the Governing Body. as if these activities somehow become an higher calling, an untouchable activity no matter how much it is flawed, so much higher than the good 'WORK' brothers are supposed to be seeking.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

"-- I also look forward to observing FROM HEAVEN the earthly resurrection and at last FINDING my physical father."

Interestingly, those children who died for the blood ban have to wait 1000 years to get perfection on earth, but this bastard will get the heavenly price earlier. How Just is Jehovah !!!.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I just noticed that this Lösch love-fest is 6 pages of the current WT!

That's nearly 20% of the ragazine.

Is this the beginning of a series of idolatrous articles indoctrinating JWs with GB worship? Or has that I already started and I missed it?

• prologos
    prologos

another goody for the sisters: page 20 second paragraph top left. : "-- I TREASURED the support-- in the ministry-- from Gertrude Lobner, who SERVED as the assistant congregation servant*."

does anybody speak, write like that? back to the future? my wife was an appointed servant in the congregation too, the good old days to come again?

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Lets not miss another nugget: he and ole teddy jarez rangled (the implication is they browbeat heavily) a group of seperatiests from the org. That seemed to cement the bomd between he and teddy and seems to have lead directly to his invite to brooklyn and subsequent tise to the GB. Its a tellimg account and that it made it into the actual pages of the wt is even more interesting

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Lets not miss another nugget: he and ole teddy jarez rangled (the implication is they browbeat heavily) a group of seperatiests from the org. That seemed to cement the bomd between he and teddy and seems to have lead directly to his invite to brooklyn and subsequent tise to the GB. Its a tellimg account and that it made it into the actual pages of the wt is even more interesting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit