Why cant I format and make paragraphs.

by James Brown 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Brown
    James Brown

Heaven I am going to try and type in word and post and see what happens.

I don't think I have note pad on this computer.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Hello everybody: I am trying to find a way for me to format my post. I am going to write this on windows microsoft word and then post it on the site to see if the paragraphs show up.

This would be an extra task. But I think I would do it to make a better looking post. I could also check my spelling. One down side is that it is time consuming. But on second thought that is good because it will keep me out of heated debates.

Anyways, if this works this should be my third paragraph of this particular posting.

I am looking forward to seeing if this gives me paragraphs or not.

Fourth paragraph. Are there 4 paragraphs or just one big jumbled mumbled mess? I will find out with in the next few minutes. A little more writing of nothing here to make it a good test with a lot of words and 4 paragraphs. Here we go, off to post it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Looks good.

I have had issues in the past James. I think this site is 'buggy'.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Thanks Heaven.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

I love that picture of the guy drooling over the Canadian Tire money!

I have intermittent success with the formatting ribbon appearing on my screan, but when it does, it seems to work. It rarely comes up on my iPad, but usually will on our desktop computer.

Why did it take me 6 months to find a whole 2nd page of emoticons to insert?

What I'd really like to know, is how to insert pictures in posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit