Why cant I format and make paragraphs.

by James Brown 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Brown
    James Brown

I would appreciate some help.

If someone could tell me why I can no longer format or make paragraphs.

I ued to be able to it seems like a couple of years ago now.

In fact this posting has several paragraphs but they don't show up when I submit.

I am using internet explorer 11.

I have the same problem with mazolla firefox. I can not format with that browser either.

• James Brown
    James Brown

This is crazy. Is this browser making a liar out of me now. It appears that my sentances are posted with spacing

that could make mini paragaphs. But looking at my post for quite some time now my post have no paragraphs.

Right now I am testing what is going on I have not paragraphed yet. But the next sentance will be a pragraph.

Ok. I skipped at least 3 lines. Will the spacing show up when I hit submit? If it does please ignore this post.

I cant understand why all of a sudden. It would start posting in paragraphs. But if it is, I am happy about it.

I will space one more paragraph to see if things are working better now. Next paragraph coming up.

Here we go 3 more spaces. If it post formatted with space, I am sorry for wasting everyones time

Here we go I am going to hit submit. If there are 3 paragraphs I don't understand why all of a sudden

It starts paragraphing this is windows explorer 11.

• James Brown
    James Brown

The above post was formatted with paragraphs and no paragraphs appeared.

Some help please.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am sorry, I'm stumped. I use the same browsers you do and I can format.

The quote thingy never seems to work for me.

Nor highlighting.

Oh sure. Prove me wrong, browser. LOL.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Hello Jgnat. When I say format, I merely mean hitting the space bar a few times trying to make

a space for a paragraph.

Nothing more.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I know, James Brown. I am on IE right now and I have no problem. I can run on and on and on, new sentences and so on, and it wraps around until I push enter.

And then a new paragraph starts.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh. Don't use the space bar. Use "Enter" or "Return".

• James Brown
    James Brown

I am trying something now I see this box I am typing in and there are a lot of symbols in it is it possible

that each time I want to make a paragraph, I have to hit paragraph to space on the

bar atop my writing? I am going to try it now. The next sentence will be paragraphed.

Lets see is there a space here? I hope so. I will post, hit submit now.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

James Brown ...

Maybe I shouldn't say this and maybe my comment will be deleted ... but while I still can ...

The reason may be you are on Double Secret Probation. The lack of formatting options makes it easier for the Mods to spot you.

Just clean up your act.

Rub a Dub

• James Brown
    James Brown

I'm sorry I mean I hit the enter bar. That is what I have been doing all along. Still no paragraphs.

I used to have paragraphs. But no more.

I wonder if this started when I got a new Dell computer about a year ago?

Would the brand of computer cause this?

I just made a paragraph here. But if it is the brand of computer. Why can I type on word and it makes

paragraphs that I can print out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit