We discovered four earth like planets (hypothetically) who would go where???

by jam 92 Replies latest members private

• snowbird
    snowbird

Jam?

I believe a lottery would be best so as to rule out favoritism, nepotism, despotism, and any other tism of which you can think.

Sylvia

• Viviane
    Viviane

Why would a lottery rule any of those out?

• blondie
    blondie

You know if someone doesn't have a criminal background, it doesn't mean they aren't a criminal, they just have been caught.

• cofty
    cofty

I would put religious fundamentalists of all flavours on the same planet.

• blondie
    blondie

He (Philip Wylie) applied engineering principles and the scientific method quite broadly in his work. His novel The Disappearance (1951) is about what happens when everyone wakes up one day and finds that all members of the opposite sex are missing (all the men have to get along without women, and vice versa). The book delves into the double standards between men and women that existed prior the woman's movement of the 1970s, exploring the nature of the relationship between men and women and the issues of women's rights and homosexuality.

Now that would be a strange separation...........

• snowbird
    snowbird

A lottery might not rule those out, per se, but would lessen the likelihood of their happening.

Now, how would we keep families intact?

Hmmm ...

Sylvia

• jam
    jam

Sylvia: The south fell to the lot of Ham, Hot as hell.

Japheth's lot, it was so cold that roosters were rushing into

KFC and begging to use the pressure cooker.

Shem's lot, neither hot nor cold just right. Hummm....

Blondie, true "doesn't have a criminal background, they just haven't been caught. LOL

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Cofty.

Sylvia

Edited: You are right, Jam. In one work, it was postulated that the Hamitic branch was allotted the first 2,000 years of domination, the Semitic branch the next 2,000, and the Japhetic branch the final 2,000 (our time).

• Viviane
    Viviane

So, would a lottery with rules, i.e., not entirely blind, be better?

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

We discovered four earth like planets who would go where? Just looking from my perspective people animals and vermin would go where they have the best chance of survival. That is a fact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit