JUDICIAL COMMITTEE -- ANDERSON

by silentlambs 81 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

"The Bible condemns:

Deliberate, malicious lying; bearing false witness. . .

Reviling; slander. . ."

How sad that those who are deliberately, maliciously, lying; bearing false witness; reviling; and slandering are none other than those who claim to 'have the truth.'

The more I see how Watchtower 'justice' works, the more ashamed I am to have ever been one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

God Bless you Barbara Anderson! You are truly an instrument of the Lord!

outnfree

• Salud
    Salud

There is no justice in JW judicial committee hearing. It is ilegal and a violation of your civil rights. Is that why attorneys are not allowed?

The Society will say and print one thing, but will do another. You can say you were wrong and and say you are sorry and repentant but they will still disfellowship you. Even in Barbara's case what sin has she committed? Is standing up for victims rights and protecting children a sin nowadays?

What the Society is trying to do here is to shut Barbara up and not have other JW's listen to her. It is a witchhunt similar to what happened at Bethel with Ray Franz, Edward Dunlap, and others.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Barb,

I hope you read this:

YOU ROCK!

Gosh, it's been nearly two years since we first talked about this stuff, and now the fit has finally hit the shan. Wow! You know how to play hardball with the no-balls WTS. Every move you've made is per your excellence in knowing how to deal with the corrupt system you are dealing with.

Now you have to deal with this crap dished out by WTS morons:

: Your fax letter dated May 7, 2002, reached us on May 8, 2002, regarding your client, Barbara Anderson.

Given the gravity of the child-rape issue and the WT cult, one has to wonder why WT legal got a FAX a DAY LATER than when it was sent.

Bethel-Slave sister (with proper head covering, of course) sees FAX. Reads FAX. "Oh, it's just one of those FAXs about us protecing child-rape. It can wait until tomorrow. There's a more IMPORTANT FAX in the queue: our stats are down in Liberia." Yeah, sure.

: You ask many questions regarding the judicial committee hearing that Mrs. Anderson has been encouraged to attend.

Yeah. People tend to do that when they are facing a Kangaroo Court run by idiot window-washers with orders from Brooklyn.

: Be assured that a judicial committee hearing is a spiritual arrangement for the benefit of the individual.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hey dummy! Read my piece on "spiritual" stuff. That's AIR, you Dipfuck! With regards to the "benefit of the individual," well, have you ever been fucked by the WTS in a judicial committee? Thought not. No benefit when you get fucked. Major benefits if you silence the fuckee, though. You shameless lying bastard. I spit on you and your attitude.

: It is not at all like an adversarial secular court proceeding that you are familiar with.

True. Nothing adversarial about it. The defense doesn't have a chance. The defense is fucked from the first moment. Yep. You're right. No time for "adversarial" discussion. You go in normal. You go out fucked.

I wrote a huge essay several years ago on this matter, you assoles, and I compared the Flock Book and the US Constitution, and I'll tell you what: in a dub JC you have NO rights. A dub JC is more like a Grand Jury investigation, but the only difference is in a dub JC the sentence is passed. In the Grand Jury investigation, the defendent has the further right to a real trial.

: The purpose of this spiritual meeting is in harmony with the
    Apostle Paul’s words to “try to readjust [a person who takes a false step] in a spirit of mildness.” (Galatians 6:1)

More AIR. What the fuck is a "spiritual meeting?" Is it conducted in the airy-fairy world or is it conducted in the 3-D world we live in? If the latter is true, then it is just a "meeting." Idiot.

: The elders have the spiritual welfare of Mrs. Anderson in mind, and they will make every effort to help her if she has sincere doubts.

More AIR. They don't give a rat about "spiritual welfare." In fact, they cannot even define it. I CHALLENGE YOU TO DEFINE IT, MR. DIPFUCK, ESQ. Give us a real definition of "spiritual welfare" that we can work with. You won't. It's another non-sequitur that you won't define, because you can make it mean anything you want it to mean.

With regards to "sincere doubts," that is more AIR. WHO determines if she has "sincere doubts," the "sincere doubting one" or you tyrannical religious DipFucks who sit and judge what is "sincere" and what is not "sincere."

Is wanting to protect little children from child rape cover-ups by your corrupt organization "sincere?" If you answer "no," then you will DF Barb and answer to your Killer-Creator. If you have the human decency and human honesty to answer "yes" then you should not only stop all proceedings against her, but hoist her up and praise her. I suspect you will take the low road, because you are and have been lying scumbags. I hope I'm wrong.

: For these reasons, attorneys or spokespersons have never been a part of this spiritual arrangement.

Liar. You meant to say, not "for these reasons," but "for legal reasons to protect our corrupt organization."

What the heck is a "spiritual arrangement?" AIR, that's what. More non-sequiturs and more bullshit from the bullshit-meisters like you.

: Mr. Anderson has been invited to attend the meeting with his wife.

He's an Elder. Is he now a "Mr." and not a "Brother," any longer? He did nothing you can charge him with, you scumbag.

: As for the other matters that you inquire about, please be advised that this is a matter that is handled by the local elders.

Translation: "the elders will do as we tell them to do, and they will face all the liabilty for what we told them to do. (See "Pontinus Pilate")

: You can assure Mrs. Anderson that the elders will give her every opportunity to be heard and to present witness and evidence.

No lawyers, no cameras, no press, no tape-recorders. According to the Flock book, the defense witnesses cannot be present when the inquisition witnesses rebut their testimony. Have you actually READ that book Mr. WTS Attorney, Esq."

: There is no need for her to be anxious or concerned.

Indeed. She will get the fairest of Kangaroo trials.

: If it is not established by at least two or three witnesses that she has committed the serious sin charged, or if she is repentant, her association in the congregation will not be affected. (Deuteronomy 19:15)

The "serious sin" is trying to stop rapists from getting away with child-rape in the congregation you Neanderthal. If she is "repentant" from that, then I will terminate my friendship with her. You I already despise.

: The elders have the best interests of Mrs. Anderson and the congregation in mind.

Lying sack of shit: they have the best interests of Brooklyn in mind. They can survive by sacrificing a Barbara Anderson, even if it is unholy. They cannot survive by going against the orders from Brooklyn.

: We thank you in advance for communicating this information to Mrs. Anderson.

Shove it up your ass.

Sorry for the er, "colorful metaphors," but Barb is my friend and the WathctowerLying(tm) Coporation is not anyone's friend except themselves.

Farkel

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Farkel,

one good thing (hopefully) that will come out of this, is that Dateline will more than likely tell about this letter also.

At the end of each segment they tell of any follow ups to each story they air. If we're lucky, this letter from the WTS will be discussed at the end of the segment and will show the world how the Borg opperates.

WTS, you are digging your own grave and don't even realise it.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Does enyone else notice a trend here of using "spiritual" language and defenses.

I think the lawyers are trying to establish a paper trail to use in court in their defense of ecclesiastic privilege.

They want to make sure to sound really "spiritual" and not "legal."

(((Barbara)))

• Farkel
    Farkel

bitt

This is about Barbara's LIFE, you fluffers! Do you care about anything other than fluff? Are you a bunch of good people or are you bunch of folks who care nothing about this and who want to vie for the most popular post on this board without regards to its relevance?

I plead with you to rally for the lady that PERSONLLY made the DateLine show possible. Without her, this could not have happened.

This is Barb's moment to shine. Save your happy fluff for a bit, ok?

Farkel

• LB
    LB

No problem Farkle, I take your fluff to heart.

Ummm, methinks she is shining around here.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Farkel,

I may be among the fluffer of this forum, but this post has caught my attention more than any fluff post ever has, and this post has also made me the most angry.

I really think they (The WTS) think they are God and can do whatever they want. They don't care who they hurt in the process as long as they can keep that money rolling in. I HATE THEM!

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

Just giving this a bump back to the top before I turn in for the night.

Lilacs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm angry too! It's after 1:00 AM and I'm just here to catch up with what I've missed today (yesterday)

I rec'd the WTS lawyer's reply to Barb, and I've read a few posts and comments here and there, and ANGRY just doesn't cover how I feel!

Also, I was up until almost 3:00 AM this morning, cutting and pasting the latest news articles with logos and staff reporter's names (to prove they are legit and not something I printed on my own) and sent them to about 30 news forums (without private comments-just let the articles from NEWS sources tell the story) and found all but 2 were deleted......I was absolutely furious! I feel like I'm shouting into a hurricane and it's SOOOO frustrating!

I still can't believe sometimes how nasty, slimy and blatantly dishonest the WTS IS...and can STILL try and portray themselves as "clean and unspotted" from the "world". How badly I want to see these disgusting manipulators brought to their knees, for ALL the deliberate harm they've done for so very long to so many nice people. They seem to find great joy in wielding their power and systematically destroying lives. It HAS to stop, somehow-some way.

I've been ungergoing some very upsetting and emotionally draining problems here at home as well, and can't spend the time I'd really like to on promoting this important cause....and this bothers me too.

Guess I've vented enough......thanks for the "YOU ROCK" post to Barb, Farkel....nicely done!

Annie

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

[edited for spelling]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit