JUDICIAL COMMITTEE -- ANDERSON

by silentlambs 81 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

The wheels of the Watchtower Termination Squad grind on. At 4:45 p.m. today Barbara Anderson was contacted by the Chairman of her previous Judicial Committee from last week. Barb was asked to meet with a new Judicial Hearing to face new charges which are “adjusted” as follows:

1. Disrupting the unity of the congregation.
    2. Undermining confidence in Jehovah’s arrangement.

It appears a week of discussions with Watchtower Headquarters has changed the original charge of “divisions” to the all encompassing charges above. This lamb must be silenced at all cost, to hell with protocol and forward with the executions, spiritually that is. It will be interesting to see how these charges will apply as JR Brown was quoted as saying, “Child abuse allegations had nothing to do with the hearings as they were set up for other sins against God.” Does anyone anywhere on the face of the earth know of any sin against God committed by Sister Anderson other than trying to protect children? While wicked men direct these actions, local elders follow through and act at their bidding. Yet another living example of how molested children are often treated when they try to speak out. When Jesus identified Judas as the betrayer his final words were, “What you are doing get done more quickly.” (John 13:27) How fitting those words describe the actions of these men today, you see it must be done quickly to discredit those who speak truth and prevent others from hearing it. While the Pandelo’s appeal the outrageous charges against them, Anderson will once again face a Judicial Hearing that will not be satisfied until they have only one outcome, as with all lynch mobs there is only one purpose and that is to produce a dead body. Hence the judicial “mob” follows their masters bidding.

If you can, please come for the candlelight vigil in Benton KY on May 24th at 5:30p.m. Sister Anderson will be there holding her candle as yet another silenced lamb at the hands of WT Policy.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I guess the elders of Sister Anderson's Judicial Committee are about to undergo a 'crisis of conscience' of their own?

Will they bend to the Watchtower or act on their own conscience?

Will they do what they KNOW to be the right thing, as many elders and formers elders on this board have done?

They have to know, that if they act against Barbara, and they are sued, it will be the elders not the Watchtower who will pay. Watchtower will leave them hanging, and everybody knows it. Watchtower will only send lawyers in if you promise to die for them (ask the little girl in Canada).

Stay tuned...

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That is sad.

Undermining confidence in Jehovah’s arrangement = Causing people to question the WTS's authority

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out on a limb.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Are these realy the official charges??
    Are they in "Writing"
    I am only asuming, that she was baptized prior to all of the amendments to the baptizimal requirements...She has a right to have these charges formally given to her in "writing" does she not? I would certainly make a formal request for a copy of these charges in "writing"

Life sucks...get a helmet
    http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html
  • herbert
    herbert

They claim that they are not inspired but call their sorry-assed religion "Jehovah's arrangement."

What shameless hypocrites and liars.

herbert

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I am so pissed at hearing this. Christ, right now I could kick some ass, given the proper targets.

Three gutless elders in Tennessee might do it.

S4

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

How utterly sad that these elders will have to wallow through $h!t up to their eyebrows. I hope they don't breathe in... or then again maybe I do, if they can actually go through with this kangaroo court.

How can they possibly justify following through on these ridiculous charges?

What possible reason could Barbara and Bill and the Pandelo's have, other than trying to expose the truth, and to help past victims to get some justice and to heal, and to protect more children from having to go through the double victimization that so many other have gone through?

What possible personal gain could be worth the personal pain and suffering these 4 have gone through, and will have added to them in the loss of the association of their own blood relatives? There IS no personal gain for them other than the satisfaction of helping and easing the pain of those who have suffered in silence for years.

If the cover-up and mistreatment of these victims wasn't true, would anyone in there right mind go through all of this and lose their own families as Bill has and Barbara is now facing?

She is a mother and is facing the shunning of her own son who is still being blinded by the false claims of the WTS. Hopefully he will snap to his senses and remember the mother who cared for him, nurtured him and raised him and see that she is to be supported not stomped on.

How can these elders and any JWs possibly continue to turn a blind eye to this travesty of justice?

Wake up and smell the coffee, you people still supporting this sinking ship.

How can you possibly believe that God is behind this kind of treatment of his little children and those trying to protect them?

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I can remember when we were supposed to specify a scriptural cause for judicial action: fornication, adultery and with a bible verse to validate the action taken.

These boys are in for some difficulty in this regard. They will probably follow the instructions given them from Brooklyn, while at the same time they are instructed to never reveal that their decisions are influenced by any phone calls or corresponce from the Wts.

As Dungbeetle suggested, these men will have to make a personal decision. Will they be true Christians, or puppets of the system?

My bet, the majority will vote to DF even without scriptural grounds. But I would be proud if at least one member takes a stand and refuses to take action. There are this type still serving as "elders" but they would likely not get appointed to this type judicial committee. Those trusted as corporate men usually are selected for this type case. Yet, Barb's experience so far with her judicial committee seems to suggest the 'body' may have appointed the wrong men for a lynching.

Jst2laws

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

""There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit