Pittsburgh High School Stabbings by a Student... 20 Stabbed

by RubaDub 53 Replies latest social relationships

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Sylvia - What gun thread?

Rub-a-dub - My niece-in-law goes to this school you *edited*. Her friend was stabbed.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Suspect is a 16-year old male sophomore student who used 2 knives to do the stabbing.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

WAWYM, I thought the two of you were still feuding over this topic:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/relationships/278759/1/Took-my-son-5-yrs-shooting-for-his-first-time#.U0Vok6hX-uY

My apologies and my regret that your NIL's friend was hurt.

Sylvia

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I am so sad at this news, the victims who survive, and their families, will carry the trauma of this event for the rest of their lives. I wish them all well.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rub-a-dub - My niece-in-law goes to this school you fucking asshole. Her friend was stabbed.

wearewatchingyouman ...

First time in 11 years here I have been called an F'n Asshole ... but ... it that's how you feel, so be it.

My comment was just that I don't understand why, with guns so prevalent and available here in America, why he didn't do like others and use a gun.

Just seems strange to me.

Rub a Dub

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Oh, no I didn't involve myself in that thread. Thanks. My wife just got off the phone with her Uncle an hour ago. He called to tell us that, thank God, she is ok, but witnessed the whole thing at close range. Scary shit and very traumatic for her.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

On the other hand, isn't there something in the Terms of Service here about calling someone a "Fucking Asshole"?

I am not using those words, only quoting from the above comment.

Rub a Dub

• snowbird
    snowbird

It is most shocking to witness violence up close and personal.

No wonder soldiers have such a hard time coping after returning from the battlelfield.

IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE THIS WAY.

Sylvia

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Shit man... So sorry Wearewatchingyouman...

about the non-life-threatening injuries, I read another earlier news report. I hope no deaths come out of this. Then again, if guns had been used it would have probably been much worse.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I apologize for losing my cool Rub-a-dub. This one just hits close to home for me. Who knows why these crazy fools do what they do. Maybe he wanted to stick out from the other crazies? A mass shooting wasn't good enough for him? He wanted to try to kill at close range?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit