Pittsburgh High School Stabbings by a Student... 20 Stabbed

by RubaDub 53 Replies latest social relationships

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Gun rights advocates must be really disturbed today that the guy didn't just get an easily-available gun and get the job done right.

Rub a Dub

• snowbird
    snowbird

Watching it right now.

Sylvia

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Insensitive assholes must be stoked today that they can use the misfortune of others to take a snarky, douchebag cheapshot at their political rivals.

• snowbird
    snowbird

What??????????

Sylvia

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

wearewatchingyouman ...

I totally agree.

I also don't understand why he used just a knife. He's definitely not an American. No testosterone.

The jerk is probably a woosie originally from Canada or Europe.

Rub a Dub

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Sad... But this clearly shows (so far) how much more deadlier guns are... 20 people stabbed with NO life-threatening injuries... Thankfully enough!!

20 people shot... And the headlines would probably be much different.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, carryover from the shooting range thread ...

Whatever ...

Sylvia

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The injuries are very life threaning. All the wounds were trunk wounds. None were superificial. I don't understand how he stabbed 20 people. It is ugly.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Seven teens and one adult were being treated at nearby Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, according to Dr. Chris Kaufmann. Their injuries are "quite serious," and "some are clearly life threatening," he said.

From CNN website.

Sylvia

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

20 people stabbed with NO life-threatening injuries... Thankfully enough!!

ILoveTTATH ...

Using just a knife instead of a gun, it wouldn't surprise me that the kid wants or drives a Prius or some other "tree-hugger" car.

A sad excuse for a "real" American.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit