Oh come on!!! seriously?? This weeks wt study!

by stuckinarut2 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" Y'all are a mess." I would be too if I had to listen to any of their total s***.

When I was about to start, as I thought, my gradual fade, I stood and looked at the K.H from its car park and realised that there was no way I could stomach one more moment enduring that nonsense, it would make my brain in to a smoothie that would run out of my ears.

I drove away never to enter a K.Hall again. (The brain is still a bit mushy, but that is self inflicted since leaving LOL)

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I have to suffer through this later today. I noted in the margin just one thing next to the word "generation": N-NMS (Noun - Nominative Feminine Singular). How in the world do they get "two" (two is plural, right???) from a SINGULAR word????

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

"the Bible Says"

• Oubliette
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

LQ: How in the world do they get "two" (two is plural, right???) from a SINGULAR word????

Because they say so.

It's the same way 2 + 2 = 5.

This is classic cult mind-control.

It really doesn't get any better than this.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Oubliette, I sent that link to my wife a couple days ago for her to review before this weekend... Now we'll see if the cog dis is building.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Let me tell you. Leaving is not easy and there was a lot of grief, but damn, every Sunday that I stay in bed, take a lovely breakfast with my girlfriend and go out to visit a Museum (here we have free entry to most Museums on Sundays) I am remembered how good Life is outside of that freakish cult.

Yesterday we saw a group of 6 going out and putting what seemed like Memorial invitations into mailboxes and I truly felt sorry for these poor slobs. Especially that 12 year old kid in a polyester suit on a sunny day. He remembered me at his age, I hated running around in suit and tie and bothering people.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, sweet, sweet freedom. I will never, ever again let go of freedom, not for any organisation, government or human.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

So far I seem to have got away with referring to it as the "generations" teaching.

Anyone else notice that there were supposed to be three reasons why we are near the end, but only two were in the review questions - yes the generations weren't mentioned again evidently (a word which can be used to "prove" almost anything) cos nobody could explain it.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i cant believe this thread---are some of you guys REALLY posting from inside a kingdumb hall--???? ha ha--nooo--i its just not happening

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I was wondering what rock the author of this ariticle had just come out from under!

Par 16 is talking about the second group of the overlapping generation where it reads in part....'Today, those in this second group are themselves advancing in years'.

Hell, they're not getting older.......... they've been getting younger:

1. Stephen Lett is 64

2. Anthony Morris is 63

3. Geoffrey Jackson is 59

and the baby among them isn't even 50 yet..

4. Mark Sanderson is 49

Seriously, who is writing these articles???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit