Audio of Detroit Propaganda Video

by kneehighmiah 54 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

They showed this video at the service meeting tonight. It was for all congregations assigned to Detroit.

And they are having two different international conventions in Detroit ,so that is how they get the 90,000.

It still doesn't make me want to go though.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

is this your recording, kneehighmiah? if thats the case, nice job, thank you very much for uploading it! guess they really are having trouble getting people to come to detroit

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Lol. This is hilarious. I love how Jehovah decided to choose Ford Field in Detroit (I wonder if it is because he got a deal on it?). I love how he is working on the parking arrangements. Above all else I love how the GB has to prepare a propaganda piece to guilt friends into coming to an international convention. lol this made my day. Thanks Kneehighmiah!

it will truly be an explosion of love...... Lol

when will these butpuppetts ever realize how deluded and desperate they are?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Detroit is THE place. They have bathrooms and handrails and A/C. You'll have to park in butt-fuck Egypt, but the brothers in the Branch Office love you more than you even love yourself.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Detroit: People walking around!!!

• baltar447
    baltar447
    The Governing Body welcomes you to Detroit!!!!!

We have handrails!!!!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Just listened to it in its entirety. Love it how they pump it up. But what they fail to mention which is blatantly obvious to everyone is Detroit is America's most dangerous city. I wonder if they will make a video if some European delegate walks into the wrong area and ends up getting knifed.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It will be interesting to see how this convention turns out. I hope it falls flat on its face although I'm guessing it highly unlikely.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

LOL... Balter - "We have hand rails".

This is a spoof isn't it? This isn't real, just people screwing around. I saw this skit on Saturday Night Live last week.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

New link. accidentally had my name on the account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK_0w8QcBTo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit