Nauseating JW.org section for small children - CUTOUTS? Really?

by BluePill2 40 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• factfinder
    factfinder

AnneB- I agree-this is not the same religion as when I began studying with the witnesses in 1976.

BluPill2- you are right- the jw organization now is more freakish, cultish , evil & insidious-and money grubbing.

The article on worldwide printing they put up today at jw.org says they will never beg nor petition men for money. Really? What's with all the direction to give credit card donations and the web sites set up to accept and encourage credit card donations in addition to what witnesses usually put in the donation boxes?

This is a much different religion then it was when I was a witness.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The Christian Greek Scriptures are focused totally on the man Jesus Christ , and that disciples of him were to be called , by " Divine Providence" christians . Not jehovahs witnesses , the word jehovah was not even invented at that time , and nowhere in the Greek Septuagint is the tettragramatin found, both of which prove that the name jehovah should not even be in the New Testament / Christian Greek Scriptures.

So indoctrinating children in the Old Testament / Hebrew Scriptures , God , represented by the four Hebrew letters , erroneously named jehovah , just shows how far removed they are from true Christianity .

smiddy

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

smiddy: No, no, no you've got that all wrong my friend. They are not even doing that anymore. Nowadays it's all about Caleb, Sofia and the Governing Body. Nothing else matters. Substituted one fairy tale for the other.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

With all the dumbing down, are you sure they are for the kids...... lol

"This years special talk, have your cut out's ready brothers and sisters...."

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

They could make cut-outs of the Soldiers killing all the little boys in the days of Moses. They could have puddles of blood, dismembed children, screaming mothers. Sorry, friends. It's in the Bible.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.................................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• jgnat
    jgnat

I-L-TTATT has pointed out that already the Hispanic outnumber English-speaking.

I fear the WTS is trying to play catch-up with Christendom yet again.

http://veggietales.com/vtmain/

I am doubly miserable that it is working.

Give me Dora and Bob!

My only hope is that they will fail to produce enough content to fill the need and the children will get bored of Caleb and Sophia.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Words fail me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..............................A lurker has PM`d me a really good observation..

..............................."There is "No Where" to Comment on JW.ORG"

.............JW`s And Their Children......................... This WBT$ Campaign Aimed At JW Kids..

Are Being Force Fed WBT$ Propaganda.....................Is Going To Be Successful!..LOL!!..

People will have no other choice BUT to call the WBT$ directly with their issues, questions, feedback and discussions.

If you could point out how easy it is to do.....Provide the number and let the people ponder it a while.

Just call the WBT$ up [[845-306-0711]] and ask for General Counsel....

................................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• pronomono
    pronomono

Someone with artistic talent should redo this activity using "wordly" clothing for Caleb and Sofia.

Help Caleb/Sophia get ready for a B-day party, Christmas, Hannukah, a rave, laser tag party!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit