My Special Assembly Day was yesterday. Here are the lowlites.

by BU2B 61 Replies latest jw friends

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I think the banana thing was in the outline. It was in the talk at our SA, too, and then another brother in a public talk a couple weeks after used the same illustration.

I posted on this SAD, too, here. Sounds eerily similar.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Wow so its worse that I thought.. I thought it was just the speakers poor choice, but now I see it came from the brilliant luminaries over at headquarters.. I think the brain drain and lack of education is really starting to show..

• hoser
    hoser

They are starting to sound desperate

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

C'mon you guys, sometimes a banana is just a banana!

Just because it's shaped like a penis, fits nicely into your hand, is firm and hard on the outside yet soft, creamy and deliciously sweet inside, none of that means anything bad. The GB just wants you to know that God's word is like a banana, taste and see that it is good!

This is why it is in the Official Outline from Brooklyn, nothing more. Is that SO HARD to understand?

What's wrong with you people? It's not like any of the GB members are homophobic or anything!

AM, the Turd

• wannabefree
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Holy hell.... the age of watchtardification.... I have to go this weekend. I will have my psychic shielding set on full power!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Holy hell.... the age of watchtardification.... I have to go this weekend. I will have my psychic shielding set on full power!!

DD

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Data-dog: I will have my psychic shielding set on full power!!

Do you mean a banana barrier?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thanks BU2B.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Beware of old brown bananas!

old bananas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit