My Special Assembly Day was yesterday. Here are the lowlites.

by BU2B 61 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

Yes he really held it up and said "how would you describe a bannana to someone who is not familiar with it? Would you say its yellow, sweet, and mushy on the inside? That woulnt be enough. You would actually have to experience the bananna!" Not Joking!

Taste and see that Jehoovah's banana is good!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" Peter said where else could we go? What other organization could we go to? THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE! " (the speaker is getting very loud and animated now).

I see they are still mis-quoting and mis-applying what Peter actually said, he said "Whom shall we go away to Lord, you have the sayings of everlasting life".

The WT are BIG FAT liers and Apostates.

• BU2B
    BU2B

The part "when you are weak then you are powerful" was especially troubling. Instead of a part encouraging and comforting the depressed and downtrodden ones, it was basically saying if you get your ass in FS and to the meetings you will feel better. If you dont Satan the Devil gonna getche!! No comfort whatsoever.. Whatever happened to my yoke is kindly and my load is light? They interviewed a sister who has lost a lot of family and has chronic health issues.. Her solution? Keep regular pioneering so you dont wallow in self pity.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Phizzy, thanks for clearing up the Peter misquote.

Apparently we need to follow Peter's banana, which can apparently choke Jehovah if you make too much money.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Yes he really held it up and said "how would you describe a bannana to someone who is not familiar with it? Would you say its yellow, sweet, and mushy on the inside?

Yellow and mushy inside, kind of like the speaker's head!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

You are making this banana into an idol!!!! May Jeehoover strike you down.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

-The world is all about the deceptive power of riches,

But they are not strategically seeking riches like coercing individual KHs into turning the property title over to the WTS.

or the WTS. taking advantage of the sky high real-estate pricing in Brooklyn to sell off all the WTS's owned properties there.

Fact is the WTS is seeking riches by lying and fear mongering, by virtue of utilizing its own publishing house.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Talk- The Voice of Jehovah Is Powerful

-How can we hear Jehovahs voice? He communicates through the Bible

Then god is crap at communicating because no one agrees on what invisible sky daddy says/

-The world is all about the deceptive power of riches, this can choke Jehovahs voice. Can you imaging choking Jehovahs voice?! (guilt)

Are these the deceptive riches that the WBT$ is always begging for?

-We need to continue transforming ourselves. 100% of Jehovahs promises have come true.

Then that must mean Jehovah promised to do naff all then. 100% of ZERO!

If god exists then he/she/they/it do not care about us.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

"Are there changes in understandings? YES

Is there a new bible? YES

Are the brothers imperfect? YES

Does that mean we do not have the truth? NO NO NO"

So how did they square this particular circle? Oh let me guess - today's Truth from God Spirit's directed organisation is tomorrow's Understanding from imperfect humans when changes in circumstances make it necessary to revise it!

• bigmac
    bigmac

err--does this mean a name-change---are they to be called jehovahs bananas now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit