DATELINE DATE

by Frenchy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

bttt

Sam Beli

"...religion opposes the commandments of Almighty God." Violence by J. F. Rutherford 1938

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Two of the four were disfellowshipped last week, while Anderson awaits a decision.

She had her JC and left them with their dicks in their hands. So far, so good.

Farkel

• simplesally
    simplesally

Farkel, your statement made me think of Lorena Bobbit..... at least Barbara left them holding theirs, I think Lorena thru Mr. Bobbit's out the window.....

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    The allegations of abuses in the Jehovah's Witnesses organization, which has 1 million members in the United States, follows numerous press accounts of allegations of cover-up of pedophilia by Catholic priests nationwide.

Need I say any more than this.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks Plm!

bttt

Annie

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

bttt

Nothing is so hilarious as to look at my monitor screen and watch seven of these littel 1000 mile men marching across my screnn.

And they all fall down at the same time. Splatt!!!

I have NO life....

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Mazza
    Mazza

WHAT WAS SHE WEARING? They just don't get it do they? She had blonde hair and big tits (her genetic makeup) so she had to have been asking for it. Men can be forgiven for leaving the plain girls alone, but for gods sake, the good looking ones are asking for it.

The Governor General of Australia recently made the same mistake. He, an ex clearyman, refused to censure a priest for molestation, on the grounds the girl was "asking for it". Actually she was just a plain, homely girl - so I'm not sure how SHE was asking for it. But had she been blonde with good clothes sense, or big breasts, she certainly would have desrved the attention of some old pervert in the priesthood - right? It took the Governor General some time to catch on to his mistake and only then because the Australian people called for his resignation. Unbelievable.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I will be marking my calendar with a big circle around May 28.

"The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself."

Rita Mae Brown

• Liberated
    Liberated

Great news indeed.

I just wish the article had told about the 2 witnesses rule of the wts which keeps the abuse from being reported.

Despite the wts' adamant denials, their system is set up to protect the offender. They could have forestalled exposure by simply changing their procedures in dealing with accusations of molestation. Were they afraid they'd be admitting guilt? The Org that hypes it changes when in error? and is not afraid to admit it's mistakes and make changes?

(I must share this with my daughter who has tried to fit in and never could: "The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself.")

Thanks for posting.

Libby

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

:

How do I order a transcript?

TRANSCRIPTS: Transcripts for NBC News Programs are available for purchase through the Burrell Transcript Service by calling 1-800-777-TEXT.

How do I order a video?

VIDEO TAPES: Only selected segments of our news magazines are available on VHS cassette. For information call: 1-800-420-2626.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit