DATELINE DATE

by Frenchy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Someone on another board posted that the long awaited DATELINE story will air May 28. I don't know how she knows she just posted it and so I thought I would put it here in case someone else has heard something.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It was in the Paper. I will go get it and post it here.

Life sucks...get a helmet
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Anderson was one of four Jehovah's Witnesses who told their stories to the NBC news show Dateline, which has been investigating the denomination for more than a year. A spokesman for the show said the segment is tentatively scheduled to be televised May 28. Two of the four were disfellowshipped last week, while Anderson awaits a decision. The fourth individual, a Kentucky man, is scheduled to have a meeting with local elders in a few weeks.

I couldn't upload the whole page with the story so I will try it from my web site, to post the links to the news paper.
    BRB

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I can't wait to see it. I am also glad that the ad said that they have been investigating the religion for over a year. This way it shows the true reason why those involved are being df'd.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • ARoarer
    ARoarer

Since it is already confirmed in the paper, yes it is true, that is what I was told. Unless any last minute changes occur, that is the scheduled date

• LB
    LB

Ooooh, boy, time to use my secret email to send a notice out to my former JW friends.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/02/05/17601862.shtml?Element_ID=17601862

TRY to cut and paste this if is doesnt work by klicking on it.
    Ill keep trying to make a link if it doesnt work
    sorry im slow

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

IT WORKS!!!!!! YIPPEE I DID IT RIGHT!!!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I noticed there have already been 111 readers to this thread.
    Since the link works would who ever reads the paper from the link mind BTTTing this to the top for awhile so it will stay on page one. If you dont want to post a reply that is

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

bt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit