DATELINE DATE

by Frenchy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• truth1
    truth1

It's "funny" how I asked my sister and Mother who are regular, brain-washed witnesses, if they got the article I e-mailed to my sister about the "Four Witnesses". And, their reaction?? Are you ready? Get this: Their reaction was, yeah, we saw it, just enough to make us mad. Can you guess at what they were mad at? THEY WERE NOT MAD AT THE MOLESTIONS THAT OCCURRED!!!!! THEY WERE MAD THAT THE WITNESSES WERE PORTRAYED IN A BAD LIGHT!!!! I had to change the subject before I blew my top and hung the phone with her to cool off. I will discuss it with them when I do.

• one
    one

'i dont want to hear that' it is my MOTHER.

nobody wants to talk about his/her mother being a whore.

Then when he/she realize it is NOT the real mother then there is no pain talking about it.

But it many sink in 'i cant beleive my mother is a whore'. When the mother hurts her/him THEN the awakening process begin. Nothing matters until it hurts you personnally.

THIS board proves the above theory. Most on this board have been hit/hurt and then wakeup.

• Oliver
    Oliver

My son told me that he saw this on TV. I don't live there so I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an internet site that I can view this on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit