What Is The World View Of America?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

oh, to be fab. When we were Fab. Are Americans fab? It seems that others, esp. countries aligned with us, always criticize. Some people are very rude. This country isn't perfect but it is not Satanic either.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

I will make a seperation between the people and those who control the place called America.

Not the best view, due to the wars, messing around and creating problems to other countries, genocides, (see nuclear destruction of Hirosima and Nagasaki) Vietnam, lots of wars here and there in the globe in the name of freedom(in order to put their hands to oil and natural resources of other countries)globalization, genetically modified food, polution from heavy industries, Hollywood industry, with propaganda and films that the promote immorality, drugs, violence, the Indians are the "bad guys" despite the fact that they faced genocide and their land was occupied by immigrants who show now respect to them, music idols, like "Hanna Montana", crap food like McDonald's and KFC, and most of all a place that cults grow like no other place on earth, (see Mormons, Scientology, Pentecostals) and the worst of them, the Watchtower, that f**d my life and hundreds of thousands all over the world...

• never been happier
    never been happier

bringers of death. 4000000 vietnamese,agent orange dioxin poisoing all over southeast asia, depleted uranium contamination of the middle east 1000000 dead iraqis and 5000000 made refugees, forced cuba into perpetual poverty by the blockade,their misunderstanding of scripture has lead to their awful alliance with israel which has become a full aparthied government evicting blacks from israel as well as their trully appalling treatment of the palestinian arabs is all supported by the USA. their support of the horrendous government in saudi arabia and their support for the terrorists in syria which has been done to overthrow asad,the legitimate ruler of a sovereign state.their recent fomenting of the trouble in ukraine where ambassador Nuland said they were going to put their man in in kiev and "fuck the eu". their attack on afghanistan,serbia, and 49 other countries since the end of the war. viscious brutal penal system using prisoner slaves as cheap labour, viscious brutal police rapidly becoming militarised.economy based on the creation of fiat paper money from thin air with nothing to back it except a vast military machine, if anyone dares to trade oil without using dollars(think saddam and gadaffi) then its curtains for them.Although Vlad has done an enormous deal with China to sell oil in local currency and that has struck the dollar a death blow because other countries can see the writing on the wall for the USA and are now siding up to the russians and the chinks.USA chucked out of ASIAN conference after 2 days cos china told them their economy is based on nothing and they have nothing to offer the rest of the world. Obama gave a speech at the Hague this week,no one clapped and he had to walk off looking like a has been. We are sick of hearing about how america is the leader of the free world,defender of peoples right to self determination,upholder of justice. did that not include the blacks who couldnt even ride a bus with a white person as recently as the 1960's,what about the indians whose country was stolen,now concentrated into reserves and seeing every agreement with the pale-face being broken by the pale-face. I went to my-lai in vietnam and saw what the brave soldiers did to 504 men women and especially children. This post is about the americans, if it were about the british,french,germans,chinese then i could make a list equally as long about their wickedness, we humans are an affront to the living god,no one is without blame,if you voted for the govt who did these things then you supported them so you are complicit, americans are as wicked as any other people, george carlin summed it up brilliantly in his video on the american dream, its all bullshit and you gotta be in a dream to believe it.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

@never been happier: TL;DR. for Christ's sake, punctuate!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Never been hapier, actually I wanted to write all that you just said, but the bottle of wine I drunk still lies in my head...good remarks, also 9/11 an inside job

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

I think the US is great. I love the place.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

I think at this point Americans probably have the worst view of America.

Record number of Americans give up citizenship

It is disheartening to think that there is virtually no way to get ahead because the government keeps finding new ways to take and spend your money.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Tictaalik-----what's the matter? Can't you read one BIG long sentence? (just kidding)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I don't have one opinion on the US. I think there are things Canada does better. Some Amercans can't take criticism, which is annoying. People who improve are the ones who can take their lumps and learn from them. I mean Canada has had to more than once.

America enjoys world dominance economically and militarily. It continues to be a land of opportunity because of its clout.

America could dismantle Homeland Security and redistribute those funds to existing jurisdictions. Get universal health care care already, bolster your social safety net, lose your love affair with guns, and the dream of opportunity for all will be a reality. And, oh yes. Find something else to do with your petty criminals other than incarceration.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hey jgnat... I would argue that America enjoys world dominance not because of its clout or because of itself but because of its freedoms. From freedom to openly criticize our government, freedom to own firearms and freedom of crackpots to create crazy cults. All these can have negative consequences but all are neccessary to create a free society that has flurished like no other in the history of world.......

As my Marine cousin says.....

'Merica.... back to back world war champs

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit