3 year olds giving talks now....

by EndofMysteries 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Blondie - I agree! I remember a young man in my old hall who would PUT the word STRESS on every THIRD word because HE clearly hadn't BEEN taught to READ with proper EMPHASIS by his SCHOOL. Oops, I MEAN his parents WHEN they home SCHOOLED him. Annoying ISN'T it?

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Awww, how cute.

At least his parents will have this cute video to remind them of better days when he's a teenager caught living a double life.

Phae

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That's when to start their damnation programs. They learn nothing but rubbish. They are expected to give talks at this age, and probably they cannot understand it consciously (yet the curse the LIE-ble is on the people is getting through this soul, damning the soul). This is on top of the time they waste preparing for it, instead of doing things children are supposed to at that age. At that age, they are supposed to be playing and learning through doing, not wasting time parroting rubbish they don't even understand. And what happens if they screw up? Do they get a spanking or other abuse if they flub something up?

Besides, they are taught from this age that fun means damnation. They are told that anything that they should be doing means death and Gehenna. Unless they give that talk, they are going to die at Armageddon. Instead, they should be out there having fun. Yes, they need to learn. They do need to learn to talk. They should learn to vibrate runes, and what they mean (but not master it at this stage, any more than they learn the alphabet). They should begin learning the planets and the basics of astrology, and what it means. This can tie into learning about the stars and the moon--most children are fascinated by these things, if they can actually see them. They should be playing with toys, going outside (conditions permitting), and looking forward to Christmas. Even at age 3, they can be taught that Christmas is the celebration of the rebirth of the sun, and it means fun. Most 3 year old children, once they are aware that Christmas exists, look forward to helping out decorating the tree.

But giving talks damning these things? Any child that can understand what homosexuality is can understand the planets. They can name the characters (fictitious) in that damnation book, they should be able to learn the signs of the Zodiac. They can ring a doorbell, they can (with a parent's help) locate Jupiter in the sky. Can they pronounce terms such as Nebuchadnezzar? Well, they should be able to learn to vibrate and use some of the runes. Do they have to understand what fornication is? Chances are good they can learn the order of some of the signs, so they can locate the planet (hint: If you know where the sun is, you know what planet should be directly to the south [north if you are in the southern hemisphere] at midnight. Children like locating those things.

And they don't have to worry about getting dirty. Yes, to a child, Mercury (which is never more than one sign away from the sun), Venus (never more than 2 signs away), Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn look alike. But, a parent can point those out to the child, and guide them to help them locate them during various times of year. And they can explore the moon's phases, and wonder why sometimes the moon is not out during the evening (a waning moon rises after the sun sets and is sometimes visible in the morning sky; a waxing moon is sometimes visible in the afternoon sky and sets after the sun). They go out in regular clothing that goes in the laundry, not in the dry "cleaners(??)". And if they screw up, they can still be taught through repetition and observation. Try that with a talk in the stupidity "school(??)".

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

He will likely be a CO by 15.

Rub a Rub

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

whenever I hear teenagers (usually boys) struggle their way through a verse at the KH, stopping, pausing, re-reading, misreading.... basically taking 5 minutes to read 1 or 2 verses, I get so angry at the parents. Yes some kids have legitimate issues, but so many are just victims of their parents apathy about education and neglect.

If 3 years olds can read this well (although I think the japanese/chinese pressure on youth to excel borders on abuse) then no teenager has any excuse

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Poor kid.... should be playing outside....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He will be an MS before me, that's for damn sure!!

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Helloo ? WHAT ABOUT WOMEN ??? Full grown women who have

served for 40 years in the house to house ministry and conducted

Bible Studies are not allowed to address the congregation directly,

but three year old males are ????????? No one here objects to this ?????

• fiddler
    fiddler

The positive side of this (maybe) is that he is intelligent. That intelligence may manifest in his leaving the cult sooner than later. The downside is that truly gifted and intelligent children in the religion probably suffer even more than the rest.

• finally awake
    finally awake

but village girl, he has a penis! We all *know* that a person isn't a person unless he has a penis! Personally, I keep mine in my purse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit