3 year olds giving talks now....

by EndofMysteries 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I thought I was young giving one at 6 or 7 years old, now there are 3 year olds giving talks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnYJkZXG-j8

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I seem to recall how in my kh, whenever trying to point out flaws in christendom they'd mention how pointless it was to baptise a baby because they've made no conscious choice blah blah blah.

Now how is sh*t like this any different? Stuff like this is what gets me angry with this religion. Double standards. And they make childhoods all work no play, then they try to convince you that the work is enjoyable and that if you don't enjoy it something is wrong with you and you're gonna end up like the "evil"people you see in the magazines.

How many hours would that boy have spent preparing that bullcrap instead of playing wuth his friends like a normal 3 year old should? Frankly, any time that boy spent was a waste and it's only gonna get worse

• blondie
    blondie

I think the requirement is to be able to read fairly well. I have seen children at 3 better readers than 30 year old men at the KH.

• snowbird
    snowbird

He certainly will not be getting a W on gesturing!

That was precious.

Sylvia

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

He's so cute.

Bless his heart.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Child exploitation comes to mind.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

This is sad. So, so sad. A little kid, dressed like some corporate boss, talking about things he knows nothing about and being brainwashed in the process.

Truly sad. Thinking about my little Baby now (she is with her mother, still in)...

• scarredforlife
    scarredforlife

Spiritual abuse. We all experienced that.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Now? I started at 2... LOL Just kidding...

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Maybe they are trying to raise the intellectual level of the talks...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit