...WBT$/JW Preaching at the Door with a Cell Phone?!...

by OUTLAW 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Real good Post OUTLAW. Just think 20 years from now the pub. will be using drones flying over the householder house

and droping WT. and Awake on their front lawn. .....Still Totally ADD

............Look It`s WBT$ Crap!....................Oh Good!!..It`s Not Coming Here!......... WBT$ Crap Is Going To The Smiths..

.........................................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• whathappened
    whathappened

This takes no effort at all! The dumbing down continues.

• Bella15
    Bella15

My JW sister was showing off her tablet at a funeral and pointing out to the bible ( their version of course), the magazines, the prodigal son video, etc. I made the comment ... hey you are telling me the internet is not demonic anymore? Because they used to say all this stuff was from satan. Of course I said it aloud for as many relatives to hear and many laughed. So can't wait for JWs to come knocking at my door and use my tablet or cell phone to show them how easy it is to find info on sexual abuse in their org.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Outlaw: good stuff! (I don't know how you find so many good images about WT Crap).

On your OP you show a tablet with Leonardo diCaprio drawing naked Kate Winslet (one of my favorite scenes in the movie). Now THAT would sell the religion, don't you think? Going D2D and showing videos of naked ladies...

• KateWild
    KateWild

I going on the field service in this neighbourhood, and basically inviting you to steal my ipad. Kate xx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

On your OP you show a tablet with Leonardo diCaprio drawing naked Kate Winslet (one of my favorite scenes in the movie).

Now THAT would sell the religion, don't you think? Going D2D and showing videos of naked ladies.....BluePill2

...........................The WBT$ Video Is.....................Hopefully It`s A Crime For JW`s..

................................Anti-Catholic.......................To Spread Hate From Door To Door..

.............................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

I think Robert has a good point that greater reliance on technology (and the recent trend of standing back and letting people take mags from a stand without engaging with them) means that witnessing will be less effective as it will lack the human touch and it is that salesmanship that the corporation has relied on for the last 100 years to get new members. But this may just be the GB accepting that no one in the Developed World will listen to the tired old message any more so it doesn't matter how it is delivered. The key for them is getting the kids of current members in the Developed World signed up and expanding their market in the Developing World through the tried and true door to door salesmanship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit