...WBT$/JW Preaching at the Door with a Cell Phone?!...

by OUTLAW 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................Will JW`s be Using their Cell Phone or Tablet.

...............To Show a WBT$ Video to People in the Field Service?!!..

.......................................Click the Link Below:

http://www.jehovahswitnessrecovery.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19681

.................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

I guess so, As long as that individual pays thier cell phone bill each month

• snowbird
    snowbird

WT has jumped the shark (google it) and the only way to go now is down, down, down.

Serves them exactly right.

Sylvia

• jam
    jam

I got a call from my older brother yesterday, My younger

brother(JW) dropped by to see him. He was so excited to show

our brother his new tablet, he loaded the entire Bible in his

tablet. Question, are they using the tablets in the door to door work???

What's the big deal???

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Can they submit an expense to the Account (Sucker) Servant for overages on their data plan each month?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.......................................................WBT$ Field Service Has Never Been Easier!..

................Knock on a Door..........................................................................................Show a WBT$ Video!!..

..........................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..................,.................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I can confirm that they ARE using tablets in service now. Someone I know showed me their tablet presentation. It's like a 3 or 4 minute video. Pretty much they knock on the door, show the video, then ask if they want a bible study .

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

the video they are using is at j w org then /en/video-why-study-the-bible/

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Question, are they using the tablets in the door to door work???.....What's the big deal???.......jam

....................................................In Watchtower World..

......................Last Month.......................................................This Month..

..............Cell Phones WERE BAD...................................Cell Phones ARE GOOD!..

............................................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I can confirm that they ARE using tablets in service now. Someone I know showed me their tablet presentation. It's like a 3 or 4 minute video. Pretty much they knock on the door, show the video, then ask if they want a bible study .

Wow.....not only are these Jehovah Witness fools still wasting their time, gasoline costs, vehicle maintenace + wear & tear, and field service clothing costs, plus whatever money they personally donate for their Watchtower propaganda to distribute, but now looks like many are spending hundreds of dollars on computer tablets & wireless costs to use in their cult activities. All of this in order to put their time & statistics on a time report for men to judge their spirituality. What a waste of money & life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit