Jehovah is evil

by cookiemaster 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A swell guy who loves pets!!

DD

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Hi Lilly, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.........that's something I would never intentionally do.

It's good to have you on this forum.

I hope you will stay with us & consider some of the excellent points made on this thread by other contributers.

Love to you

Hoab

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Jehovah-Yahweh has to be evil. Most of us have separated ourselves from the weekly mind-controlling stuff we got at the meetings. Now that we've settled a little, we can use our heads to see what has happened. If the Bible was written to control mankind then it has succeeded. And don't people imitate their God? The horrific destruction of Hamburg, Germany in the 40's prove that. And Eisenhower's orders to put German soldiers in a fenced-in meadow to die in starvation and thirst AFTER the war was over is as bad as the stories in Bible. They utterly destroyed Dresden and Berlin. People have said that Berlin was more beautiful than Paris. Yes, I know they were at war, but my god, did they have to fire bomb women, children and old people for a week? I, for one, think we need to get rid of this desert God. We were doing just fine until he came on the scene, then we get world war 1, world war 2, and headed for world war 3!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit