A contribution from one of the members!

by Atlantis 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I gotta love that pamphlet on the Trinity. Down at the bottom it attempts to use simple math to explain away the Trinitarion concept, wherein it asks:

Does 1+1+1 = 1 ?

OR

Does 1+1+1 = 3 ? You decide!

What morons, that they can't even do multiplication, wherein:

1x1x1 = 1 ((GASP !!)) Mind Blown. Critical thinking just shot down their simple-mindedness.

See, I can use numbers to prove anything, even the Trinity! No wonder the sheeple were "confused" about the Generation of 1914 for 70 years, when the Governing Body OverLords use this kind of dumbed down science to try and justify their scriptual and prophetic apocolyptic garbage!!!!!! Gah!

- Wing Commander

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wing Commander

You + Your Father + Your Grand Father

LOL I'll ask the same question as the WTS. How does that add up to one generation

• KariOtt
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

steve2 - "...in all my live-long years, I have never ever once observed the public demanding even one single Watchtower publication, let alone 6,000,000 copies in 10 languages over an 11-month period."

Reminds me of something I'd noticed way back as a JW teenager...

...the WTS would go on and on about how much the World hated JWs for being True Christians, and then wax poetic about how much the World respected JWs for their integrity and decency.

It always made me scratch my head, because being hated and respected by the same people at the same time seemed fundamentally impossible to me.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks Atlantis!

A sister and I studied that book with her mother! I have those tracts, a brother gave them to me with a number of other older publications years ago.

• smiddy
    smiddy

WOW those tracts certainly brought back memories.

smiddy

• scotoma
    scotoma

My father was the "stock" (literature) servant in the early 1950's at our "Company"(congregation).

I had to fold those things for everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit