Has anyone ever used a NONO??

by DATA-DOG 25 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just curious. I hate shaving, ect. Ummm..errr...I mean "my friend" was asking about this device. I was wondering if anyone ever used this device? It would be worth it if it works. I know it's a funny thing to ask, but where else could I go for an answer? The JWN community has seen it all. My friend would really appreciate it.

DD

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

A friend had one and told me that it felt like it was pulling all her hairs out by the root. She did not use it twice and sent it back. That being said, reviews are ok, but not definitive.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Is your friend female? It's not for stubble, but I have never used it so I can't really comment. Kate xx

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

"No No! No no no no no... " is what I imagine myself saying, every time I try to use it.

I tried the "Epilady" back in the late 80's... a rotating spring that rips the hair out so easily on the TV commercial. Each hair follicle screamed in pain. I didn't even get an ankle done, before I gave up.

• baltar447
    baltar447

If it for your no-no spot?

• citymouse
    citymouse

I also used an epilady in the 80's....OUCH!!!

I prefer waxing, or more accurately "sugaring". It's time consuming to do yourself, but it lasts much longer than shaving, and no stubble, the hair is much softer when it grows back.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

SUGARING??? Time for some research.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

And thus DATA-DOG's descent into depraved metrosexuality begins. (By the way, shaved legs are much more comfortable in tight pants )

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I just bought their competition and I have tried it once. It makes your eyes water!! Sugering is almost the same thing as waxing. All three of them sting when you use them. My understanding is that the longer you use one of these methods the less the sting gets.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!! @ Apog!! Yep!!! Right now Anthony Morris is feeling a disturbance in the force....

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit