Talked to JW's in Service Today (kinda long...sorry)

by exwhyzee 45 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

XYZ .....that was an amazing conversation ...you are a very

kind person, I am sure what you said and the way you said it

will help them wake-up......sooner or later!

clarity

• Listener
    Listener

You have such a wonderful approach xyz. I am sure they will remember your conversation for a long time.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Wow. Amazing story. Your story made me shed a tear. Can't believe they did that to your son.! Well, you have many Loving and UnderStanding people on this forum and others to share with.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

You did such an amazing job with that couple. I have to admit my eyes watered reading what you shared with them. I'm sure they will have a lot to talk about on their ride home, they may not leave but I truly believe they will deal with their son with much more love!! You did a good thing :)

• scary21
    scary21

Wow, that was just perfect. Fact mixed with a little humor.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done XYZ !!!! that was a wonderful Anti-witness !

If one or either of them has an honest heart this can do nothing but good, and will maybe help them to wake up. At the very least I think it may give them licence to treat their DF'd son better than they may have done thus far.

If they were totally closed minded JW's they would have scuttled off long before you had finished.

A converstion like that, delivered the way it was, simply must make them think deeply.

Well done again !

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

You inspire me XYZ....to leave the cult asap

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You gave a great witness to the truth!

• poppers
    poppers

Well done, exwhyzee.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Tactfully done, with proper intentions and a sincere demeanor. Certainly something that they will chew on for some time to come.

I learned from your "method". I think it will work, especially on the tired ol' JW souls who have experienced the changing of the WT doctrinal tides.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit