New Policy on Inactive Ones?

by Cynisister 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I agree it's not true, you might have super righteous members of your Kindom Hall who desire this to happen but the Watchtower would lose 1/3 of it's role!

I hear many complaints the Friends who leave the Organization are soon forgotten after six months, so maybe if you are part of the JWs who the Congregation wants out of sight, they will treat you this way. We had many comment on the treatment they received after starting to Fade, some Friends here had people show up, others never saw a JW again! Weird Funky Organization, don't you think? Their intense lack of love might as well be made public in a letter stating "Treat Inactive Members like Gentiles, Harlots and Tax-Collectors!"

I agree with Vidiot, there are so many ultra-righteous JWs who are treating Faders like a Partial DF'ed Member, what a evil group of Haters!

Kate Wild, if you saw the conduct of many of the Witness High Religious Rollers, they would make the Pharisees blush with envy! Heavy Drinking, popping Oxycontin, Xanax, Valium, Wine, Heavy Drink while they judge the Faders of Death! I recall a couple wanting to hire a Stripper to teach some JW Newlyweds how to have a good time, the other Witnesses wanted to go in on a Stripper Pole. These are the people who say they are clean, they are spiritually disgusting before Jah God and Jesus Christ!

" Funny though ones that seem to be doing the shunning are participating in immoral activities, like getting drunk and going on the ministry with a hang over and fornication. Hypocrites, they are living double lives and shunning. What a load of nonesense I say"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

RottenRiley - " I recall a couple wanting to hire a Stripper to teach some JW Newlyweds how to have a good time, the other Witnesses wanted to go in on a Stripper Pole."

Clearly, the fun crowd wasn't interested in having me along.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit