My perfect paradise house

by redvip2000 14 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

While browsing throught my facebook timeline today, i came across a post from a Facebook "friend" who is a hardcore zealous JW. He obviously has no idea that i'm an apostate. And so this person provides me endless entertainment on a daily basis with his delusional posts about the Org.

Today we had this gem, where he said he had just designed his paradise home in photoshop which i am posting a picture here. Needless to say dozens of "likes" quickly followed, courtesy of the "delusional nation" of facebook JWs, praising him for his good taste on his paradise house.

A few of the Jdub friends actually said that they will try to build their house down river from him, so they can take their boats upstream and visit with him and have a jolly good ol'time.

The time is indeed short folks. It's time to start planning your future by designing your perfect little (or not) paradise home. Get to work!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Well... i am having a hard time posting the picture, so i'll post once i figure it out

• kaik
    kaik

Wow, it is soooooo funny. I remember elders like these. In 1989 my elder reasoned that he does not need to fix his house, because big "A" was just behind the corner. 25 years later, he still did not fix his house that he had inherited from his JW parents, but the house turned much into ruin...lol

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Try dragging and dropping in the picture where you write the post. That's how I put pictures on here.

There are a lot of JWs who like to imagine their future homes. One elder and his wife said we couldn't have mansions because it would be unfair to have 100 rooms and big space for a family or themselves. I guess there are regulations in paradise haha. That same elder said he wants Kobe Bryant's or Michael Jordan's house. He's praying to Jehovah to save it during Armageddon if Jehovah allows it. Some crazy fantasy I'd say.

• kaik
    kaik

A.proclaimer, I knew some JW like that who speculated which villa in my hometown they can occupy after armageddon. When I mentioned Mark 13:2 where no stone will be left one upon another... they were rather sad.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

So ask him where he plans on getting the building materials like plumbing, electrical, lumber, paint, bricks, shingles, etc. etc \

because if every one is destroyed accept Jdubs whos gonnamake all this stuff

• rebel8
    rebel8

I didn't know they were going to build new homes. First time I ever heard of that.

I always heard there would be way too many houses after jehoopla murdered the wicked. The dubs could pick out whatever houses they wanted, and they would demolish the rest to make parks.

Since there will be no sex in the New System, there will be no future generations to live in the vacant homes.

Perhaps you should reply to him with these facts, you know, be a good brother and straighten him out.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

rebel8: no sex? I never heard about that one.

I overheard a JW (in the mommy room at convention) say she was going to have a dozen babies in the new system (???) There seems to be a lot of inconsistency in what they believe.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

We heard a public talk, in which the speaker was joking about his friend. He lived in a big mansion, and had a security system with a sound system installed at his door. The JWs came knocking, and he heard one of them say to the other, "This is going to be my house in the new system."

The speaker was laughing and so proud to announce that this little comment got the householder to invite them in, and "One thing led to another, and Now he is a pioneer!"

• sir82
    sir82

If all 20 billion people who are resurrected (number courtesy of the Insight book) want a house on the river, there's gonna have to be a $#!+load of rivers on the new world.

Maybe the new world will really be "Waterworld".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit